Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Crack The Ielts Exam With A Complete Video course and Written Materials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crack The Ielts Exam With A Complete Video course and Written Materials (351 Views)

As a Nigerian, can I pass the IELTS exam without preparing / Why Candidates Fail The Ielts Writing Test And The Solution / Only A Genius Can Crack The Code(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crack The Ielts Exam With A Complete Video course and Written Materials by Fatodax(m): 3:18am On Jan 05, 2021
IELTS candidates do the following whenever they are about to write the IELTS exams:
1. Contact a private center which charges over 50,000naira.
2. Get a lot of materials- written and video from pdf sites and YouTube.
3. Get and online tutor who prepares them.

Whatever your options are among the aforementioned, you are still on the right track. But I can tell you categorically, you are still likely to write the exam and not meet the required score, especially if you don't have your own strategy.

Recently, I decided to buy different IELTS courses online to see how it differs from my method of taking my students. Although I have been able to record about 69% success. Because that wasn't sufficient for me I decided to take a step further. Having analyses my strategy and the various strategies online tutors- udemy and the like use, I concluded none of my students would ever fail IELTS again.

To make my work much easier, I decided to compile the best online video and written courses for the various section- listening, reading, speaking and writing.
With this materials, I give you 99% guarantee you'd be successful in your IELTS exam with nothing less than 7.5 band score.

Send a WhatsApp message to 08037397932 if you're interested in the compilation.

Initially sold at #20, 000
Currently selling at #10,000( price is not negotiable)

Thank You and Happy New Year

(1) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Selection Help / Top 7 Health Benefits Of Irish Potatoes Worldwide / 201 Out Of 1,664 Bag First Class, As Covenant University Graduates Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.