Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Facebook Wants To End My Blogging Career - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Facebook Wants To End My Blogging Career (134 Views)

Exclusive : Elon Musk Wants To Cut 10% Of Tesla Workforce. / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards / In The Name Of Reversing Global Warming, Bill Gates Wants To Dim The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Wants To End My Blogging Career by Dav009: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Hello everyone.

Am a Digital marketer, web designer and a blogger.
Facebook disabled my domain and personal ad account.

How it all started.

I have a large audience on Facebook (upto 5M+); I have a fb pages with 3.1M followers and 1.3m followers respectively, also a large Facebook groups where I constantly share my blog post.

Was enjoying it until one day Facebook disabled my domain and all my URLS disappeared. Within me I said no problem, hoping that I will restore it easily not knowing Facebook is prepared for me.

I have helped many unlock their urls on fb but my own is now wahala. I was told my domain is banned permanently. I have no choice but to move on...

I launch a new website migrate everything on the old one to the new one. I continue enjoying my moment on fb until recently my url got disabled again.

I talk with their rep. and they have initiated their review process. No positive response yet! But I got this message from them yesterday
"Our Internal Team is still reviewing your website ******'****. While most websites get reviewed within two days, some websites require additional review time due to the technicality of the investigation. In this regard, you can expect to hear from us again within the next 24-48 hours for another update."

My Second challenge : Personal ads account disabled.

My friend ads account got disabled and I help him restore it then run ads.

The ads went live but my ads account got disabled immediately.

Later on my friend boosted the same post that got my ads account disabled and it was approved (run successfully)
I tried to restore it but fb team told me there's nothing I can do.

My plan B:

1. I'm using friend Facebook account for ads

2. I have launched my third website ; yet to share it on fb until they're done with their review.

Nb. I haven't share fake, hate or violence inciting post posts on fb before.

Updated: I got a good news today
"We are glad to inform you that our Internal team has reviewed your concern and your URL has now been unblocked. This should fix the issue about the post getting tagged as spam, and you may now continue with posting, commenting, and sharing the URL on Facebook. ".... from Facebook team.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Wants To End My Blogging Career by popsy2(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Sad. Zuck why na?
Re: Facebook Wants To End My Blogging Career by Freestainworld(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2021
They are not happy with you for competing with Mark.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Grammarly / A Year Plus Wechat Account For Sale / Hp Printer Support Number +1 8883140502

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.