Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Free Consultation To Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free Consultation To Farm (130 Views)

(graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm / Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits / Dry Chilli Pepper Business Free Consultation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Consultation To Farm by aybam360: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2021
As a way to mark my birthday this coming year, since I'm January born, I wish to visit 3 farms this month for a 2-day free consultation and training.

I will train the farm staff members on feed formulation, Feeding strategy, feeding schedule, production of _Lacrobacillus_ (Lab), Conc Herbal medicine and marketing. I will also give formulation spread sheet for free.

The farm will only cater for my transportation and accommodation for the period of stay (2 days).

If you are interested, please kindly click on the link and fill the form and closed on 8/01/2021.

https://forms.gle/EnbBJE1yW6SHKMjNA

The visitation will be between 11th - 18th of January, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Bravo Greenland Mechanized Agro Tech Limited / Maize Is Available / Day Old Chicks Price Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.