Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Popular Married Man Of God Arrested For The Disappearnce Of 20-year Old Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Married Man Of God Arrested For The Disappearnce Of 20-year Old Lover (674 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Stabs His 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Edo Hotel / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Suspected Killer Of Pastor Esther Neji Of Assemblies Of God Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Married Man Of God Arrested For The Disappearnce Of 20-year Old Lover by Naijablog14: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2021
A popular married port Harcourt man of God identified as, Pastor Sodje Masodje who is

https://topnaijablog.com/2021/01/05/popular-married-man-of-god-arrested-for-the-disappearnce-of-20-year-old-lover/

Re: Popular Married Man Of God Arrested For The Disappearnce Of 20-year Old Lover by Tissaia(f): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2021
What kind of name is that. I bet he is IPOB
Re: Popular Married Man Of God Arrested For The Disappearnce Of 20-year Old Lover by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2021
See the Sambisa forest style hair self.
Re: Popular Married Man Of God Arrested For The Disappearnce Of 20-year Old Lover by macrodata(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2021
See him hairstyle. You sure say no be women this one come to minister to?
Re: Popular Married Man Of God Arrested For The Disappearnce Of 20-year Old Lover by donbachi(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Too many native pastors,in port harcourt.
Re: Popular Married Man Of God Arrested For The Disappearnce Of 20-year Old Lover by Bluntguy: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Tissaia:
I am sure you are a northern bandit.

1 Like

Re: Popular Married Man Of God Arrested For The Disappearnce Of 20-year Old Lover by ibechris(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2021
Tissaia:

U can't have sense at all.
How does this correlate with the matter on ground?

U just want to make sense but u ended up becoming senseless.

Be careful. Leave Ipod out of this matter.
Re: Popular Married Man Of God Arrested For The Disappearnce Of 20-year Old Lover by Tissaia(f): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2021
ibechris:

U can't have sense at all.
How does this correlate with the matter on ground?

U just want to make sense but u ended up becoming senseless.

Be careful. Leave Ipod out of this matter.
IPOB are cheap sewage drinking monkeys they're terrorist

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Lady Accuses Don Davies Mother Of Snatching Her Friend’s Husband / Prince Obieze, A Nigerian Businessman Allegedly Dies In Dubai Police Care / Help Me Find My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.