Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pride Words That Can Destroy You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pride Words That Can Destroy You (126 Views)

Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? / What You Don't know Can Destroy You!!!!!!!! / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pride Words That Can Destroy You by topshore(f): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Text: Psalm 138:6; 1Timothy 6:3-17

There are certain beliefs and words God destests and considers to be prideful, which can lead to destruction.

The pride says:
1.Idon't need the grace of God that he could survive all by himself.
2. I have everything, I need nothing.
3. You must give me respect. Always like to be shown respect by everybody and forces it down on people.
4. I am better than anyone else, nobody is better than me. Luke 28:10-11
5. I have achieved more than others. Daniel 4:30
6. I'm above obeying the Commandments of God. 2 Chronicles 26:16
7. I cannot go out of my way to help others. I can only do what i ought to do.
8. Who is God that i should obey him? Exodus 5:1-2
9. God can never discipline me for what I've done wrong. John 8:33
10. I'm never without transgression or iniquities.
11. 'I will' and not "God's will" make myself assume the position I desires. Isaiah 14:12-14
12. See how great I am. Ezekiel 28:17-18
13. Since I'm better than the poor, I will take what belongs to them and they can do nothing. Psalm 10:11
14. I can't give God the glory for what I've achieved by my sweat,efforts and connection.
15. I don't believe in God
16. I will enjoy this life, I don't care about after life.
17. I can never go to church. What do I want to go and do in Church?

These and more are choices of words we should be careful about so as not to incur God's wrath.

Brethren, Jesus is coming soon. Repent from your sins. Confess your sins. Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour and prepare for Eternity. Tomorrow may be too late.
God bless you.

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Coverts Masquerade To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Masquerade Costume / Let There Be Light !!! / "I Have Yet To Speak On God's Behalf."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.