Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

''May God Forgive You''- E-Money Replies Man Who Questioned His Source Of Wealth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''May God Forgive You''- E-Money Replies Man Who Questioned His Source Of Wealth (470 Views)

Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Ycee Goes Full Pink After Someone Questioned His Masculinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''May God Forgive You''- E-Money Replies Man Who Questioned His Source Of Wealth by envoymedia: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Billionaire Businessman, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money, replied a Zimbabwean man who questioned his source of wealth on his Instagram page, IgbereTV reports.

The Zimbabwean man while commenting on one of his posts, wrote:

''Those who pretend to be rich yall guilt of sacrifices human parts, i give this dude 1yr only yall see wats going to happen, he's following Ginimbi same squad''

See E-Money's response below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377932/may-god-forgive-e-money-replies-man-questioned-source-wealth/

Lalasticlala

Re: ''May God Forgive You''- E-Money Replies Man Who Questioned His Source Of Wealth by Golan007: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2021
Where's your factory?
Re: ''May God Forgive You''- E-Money Replies Man Who Questioned His Source Of Wealth by Righteousness2(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Not Everyone you see rich is a Ginebi squad member.
Yes a whole lot of young men and ladies have sold their souls for Crumbs, fame, etc

GOD also Blesses. His Blessings are without sorrow.

2 Likes

Re: ''May God Forgive You''- E-Money Replies Man Who Questioned His Source Of Wealth by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Its only poverty that will make someone to type this trash, thats why my prayer everyday is for God to make me wealthier so my kids won't type such in the future embarassed I am not wealthy yet but I can never hate on wealthy folks, instead I want to be wealthier than them
Re: ''May God Forgive You''- E-Money Replies Man Who Questioned His Source Of Wealth by sinaj(f): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Will he say the same thing to a wealthy white man?

Africans get wahala sha.
Re: ''May God Forgive You''- E-Money Replies Man Who Questioned His Source Of Wealth by FarahAideed: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Only God knows who money clean and who own no clean ..E money is not into rituals
Re: ''May God Forgive You''- E-Money Replies Man Who Questioned His Source Of Wealth by Taiwoa990: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wawu

(1) (Reply)

I Will Feature In A Wizkid Video – Bbn’s Tolanibaj / Regina Daniels High On Drugs As She Struggles To Walk | Tiwa Savage Silhouette C / “I Never Planned To Have Kids Out Of Wedlock” – Singer, Flavour Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.