Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Man Celebrates Anniversary Of The Day He Was "Pronounced Dead" (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Celebrates Anniversary Of The Day He Was "Pronounced Dead" (Photos) (171 Views)

Britain's Fattest Man, Jason Holton, Is Dead (Photos) / Coronavirus Infected Man Spits On Passenger's Face Before He Drops Dead (photos) / Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrates Anniversary Of The Day He Was "Pronounced Dead" (Photos) by envoymedia: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2021
A young man took to his Twitter handle on Jan 4 to celebrate the anniversary of the day he came back to life after being "pronounced dead", IgbereTV reports.

The young man was sick for months. He shared a photo taken in July 2014 where he was looking emaciated due to his illness.

He said that by Jan 4, 2015, he was pronounced dead.

Fortunately, he was revived and is now healthy.

See his tweet below.

"Pronounced dead on January 4th 2015.

1st frame : July 2014
The others : GOD'S MERCY

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!"
https://twitter.com/_iamGenco/status/1346024352056270849?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1377940/man-celebrates-anniversary-day-pronounced-dead-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Celebrates Anniversary Of The Day He Was "Pronounced Dead" (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2021
Brother, you are a Pure Product of the Unfathomable Mercies of My FATHER in Heaven.

I will have Mercy on who I will Have Mercy!

I Celebrate the Mercy of GOD on you my brother
Re: Man Celebrates Anniversary Of The Day He Was "Pronounced Dead" (Photos) by haiti007(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2021
Some people will still believe that it's medications or coincidence after the medical experts have pronounced him dead, the God of impossibilities, the God of Lazarus shocked them all
Re: Man Celebrates Anniversary Of The Day He Was "Pronounced Dead" (Photos) by DICKstractor: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2021
undecided

This is a more justified ways of appreciation of life not that olosho that decided to show fallen breast

Thank God for your life bloke
Re: Man Celebrates Anniversary Of The Day He Was "Pronounced Dead" (Photos) by carrlyleone: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
One of Lazarus descendants... We rejoice with you, for the received grace.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Health Commissioner Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Hospitals Won’t Be Able To Handle Serious COVID-19 Cases Soon — NCDC / If You Truely Love God Don,t Ignore This.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.