Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Inviting Beaf For A Debate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inviting Beaf For A Debate (670 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inviting Beaf For A Debate by DrummaBoy(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2011
I think the most hated GEJ suppporter is Beaf. And I am convinced he is sponsored from Aso Rock. But one must give it to him that he has posted some great discources on the NL and has elicited great response from NLanders. Nevertheless he is a Die Hard GEJ supporter and I am an unrepentant Buhari/Bakare supporter.
So I challenge you Beaf to a debate. What do you have against Buhari and Bakare, and why would you and others in the GEJ train not vote for these two men who are leading virtually every pole on the internet? Do you want to continue in a nation like this or do you want change? Another thing, do convince us that you are not paid from Aso Rock.
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by naso2(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2011
DrummaBoy:

I think the most hated GEJ suppporter is Beaf. And I am convinced he is sponsored from Aso Rock. But one must give it to him that he has posted some great discources on the NL and has elicited great response from NLanders. Nevertheless he is a Die Hard GEJ supporter and I am an unrepentant Buhari/Bakare supporter.
So I challenge you Beaf to a debate. What do you have against Buhari and Bakare, and would you and other in the GEJ train not vote for these two men who are leading virtually every pole on the internet. Do you want to continue in a nation like this or do you want change? Another thing do convince us that you are not paid from Aso Rock.

I am also an unrepentant GEJ supporter and nothing annoys me more than this lame blackmail that GEJ supporters are paid. If we call it a democracy then people must be allowed to make their choices, but what you see most BB fans try to say here is "We have chosen BB, and why must you choose GEJ, its either you have been paid or you are foolish" and I see this as very weak approach to get people to your side. If people genuinely like BB, then know that people genuinely like GEJ too.

Now to your question/debate. I want you to just list the reasons why you want to vote BB.
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by Odunnu: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2011
Poster, get something else to keep you busy.
Concentrate on your campaign and leave beaf alone
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by DrummaBoy(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2011
1. BB are men of integrity.
2. It would take only such men to eradicate corruption from this land.
3. Public officers are entrusted with public money; I can only entrust this nation's money in the hands of BB.
4. Buhari proved his administrative skills with the PTF. He was given about N200 billion and he produced results. Anenih was given N300 billion and roads in his states were not fixed talkless of those in other part of the nation.
5. The BB ticket would produce religious harmony. For the first time in this country, despite religious affiliation people are coming together under the BB umbrella to vote for change.
6. Buhari's antecedants in his short lived administration in 1984 showed him off as a reformer.
7. Buhari's govt. of 1984 showed sound economic understanding that led to inflation being reduced from 25% to 5%. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi called it Buharism. It was this same economic understanding that IBB betrayed that plunged Nigeria into the abyss we are yet to recover out of.
8. Buhari is passionate and resolute. He has his agenda for this nation and unfortunately, until the CPC, he has not found the platform to realise it.
9. He is not an apostle of Do or Die Politics; he has promised not to contest the results of the election in Nigerian courts (that cannnot be trusted in the first place).
10.I am sick and tired of these theiving PDP cohorts and it is time for them to go.
11. His running mate Tunde Bakare is a man of grace and excellence. A visit to his church at Ogba and you would realise that whatever wisdom runs that place, if translated to the national front will leave this nation to better for it.
11. Tunde Bakare may be the only surviving Awowist among the political class today. A vote for BB is restoring us to the wisdom of the great sage Awolowo.
12. Bakare is a man of God. Psalm 1:1-3, he is blessed and whatever is committed to his hands (including rullling this nation) would prosper.
13. The BB team is a formidable team. A glimpse into their finances would reveal a team using the least to bring out the most. That is productivity - a much needed virtue in Nigeria today.
14. An end to waste.
15. An end to the influence of OBJ and the rest.
16. An end to the wasteful office of the first lady; sparing our senses with the barage of crucified English(es).
17. An end to political voilence, thuggery, kidnapping, religious voilence,etc.
18. New wisdom to tackle Nigeria's perrenial problem of Power Supply, Bad Roads, Graduate Joblessness, Poor Educational System, Dwindling national currency, insecurity, and the likes.
19. Having a leader we can be proud of; not one that is bereft of ideas. Not a leader whose PHD is much in doubt.
20. Opening up the Nigerian situation to what where we really are; what is the state of our finances; what is our oil output situation; How much is really stolen in the nation and how much can we recover back; etc.

My brother I just need a CHANGE and continuing with GEJ is continuing the old order. How do we expect to see something different in the country if we continue with the old way of doing things?
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by Odunnu: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2011
Great!
Keep up with the campaign and leave us Beaf alone.
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by DrummaBoy(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2011
I hope the thread would not fill the page before Beaf shows up. That way he would be proving to us that he is not only supporting Jonathan but has also learnt his penchance for avoiding debate on nuetral grounds. Common Beaf,
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by Beaf: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2011
DrummaBoy:

So I challenge you Beaf to a debate. What do you have against Buhari and Bakare, and why would you and others in the GEJ train not vote for these two men who are leading virtually every pole on the internet? Do you want to continue in a nation like this or do you want change? Another thing, do convince us that you are not paid from Aso Rock.

Hated by who? Threads like this one pop up all the time from Atiku, IBB and Buhari supporters (those men seem to attract the same sort of person).
I have an extremely low opinion of those of you who go around hating others with a different political view to yours, but it seems to be based on the fanatism the Buhari camp is built on.
The fact that you have registered a brand new id to start this thread, only points this out as another negative enterprise.

That same fanatism finds expression in the mouthing of meaningless cliché’s like "change." What doesa the camp mean by "change?" It surely doesn't include enabling modern developmental pathways. So far, all I've heard is an aimless desire to crush corruption without the intellectual understanding of what its foundation is and how that is rooted in Nigeria's criminally faulty federal structure. There is an unwillingness (called political naivety) in that camp to realise that to bring down a mighty beast, you need to understand it and approach it with cunning, or it will crush you.

The failure of that camp is evident in its weak philosophy to erase corruption. There are few plans to do things in a different way by changing the federal structure. Buhari hopes that he will do the same old thing the same old way and by sheer luck, things will come good. Even his plans to tackle corruption are vague and empty. Going with the allusion of a mighty beast in the earlier paragraph, Buhari has told us that he is going to kill it by simply enforcing laws. But there are reasons why those laws were easy to circumvent. No?
Buhari has not told us how he would change the habitat of the beast to prevent it coming back after he has left the scene, or putting up a tremendous fight back that will see him destroyed (the man has no tanks this time and lacks diplomacy to tackle the NASS).  
That said, even if he was to have some degree of success, the effects of mindless coercion don’t last very long.  The moment he exits, corruption will pop up again, then what? . . .Another wasted 4 year term achieving nothing?!

Buhari lacks the intellectual sophistication to think in modern ways in this new digital World, he also lacks the intellectual sophistication and tooling to conceptualise and strategise in the 21st century. Nigeria is crying out for a different direction, and Jonathan is way beyond all other candidates.
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by Beaf: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
DrummaBoy:

3. Public officers are entrusted with public money; I can only entrust this nation's money in the hands of BB.
4. Buhari proved his administrative skills with the PTF. He was given about N200 billion and he produced results. Anenih was given N300 billion and roads in his states were not fixed talkless of those in other part of the nation.
5. The BB ticket would produce religious harmony. For the first time in this country, despite religious affiliation people are coming together under the BB umbrella to vote for change.
6. Buhari's antecedants in his short lived administration in 1984 showed him off as a reformer.
7. Buhari's govt. of 1984 showed sound economic understanding that led to inflation being reduced from 25% to 5%. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi called it Buharism. It was this same economic understanding that IBB betrayed that plunged Nigeria into the abyss we are yet to recover out of.
8. Buhari is passionate and resolute. He has his agenda for this nation and unfortunately, until the CPC, he has not found the platform to realise it.
9. He is not an apostle of Do or Die Politics; he has promised not to contest the results of the election in Nigerian courts (that cannnot be trusted in the first place).
10.I am sick and tired of these theiving PDP cohorts and it is time for them to go.
11. His running mate Tunde Bakare is a man of grace and excellence. A visit to his church at Ogba and you would realise that whatever wisdom runs that place, if translated to the national front will leave this nation to better for it.
11. Tunde Bakare may be the only surviving Awowist among the political class today. A vote for BB is restoring us to the wisdom of the great sage Awolowo.
12. Bakare is a man of God. Psalm 1:1-3, he is blessed and whatever is committed to his hands (including rullling this nation) would prosper.
13. The BB team is a formidable team. A glimpse into their finances would reveal a team using the least to bring out the most. That is productivity - a much needed virtue in Nigeria today.
14. An end to waste.
16. An end to the wasteful office of the first lady; sparing our senses with the barage of crucified English(es).
18. New wisdom to tackle Nigeria's perrenial problem of Power Supply, Bad Roads, Graduate Joblessness, Poor Educational System, Dwindling national currency, insecurity, and the likes.
19. Having a leader we can be proud of; not one that is bereft of ideas. Not a leader whose PHD is much in doubt.
20. Opening up the Nigerian situation to what where we really are; what is the state of our finances; what is our oil output situation; How much is really stolen in the nation and how much can we recover back; etc.

My brother I just need a CHANGE and continuing with GEJ is continuing the old order. How do we expect to see something different in the country if we continue with the old way of doing things?

This is fanaticism, not debate. It is the mouthing of meaningless rubbish that you memorised, have no proof off and cannot defend.
Dude, the GEJ camp is built on solid intellectual foundations, not this sort of crap.
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by Odunnu: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2011
I sincerely wish I have the power to delete threads.
@poster: read up other threads, you'l get answers to your questions
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by Beaf: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Thank you Beaf for coming on.
Now from you own words Buhari has stated his own plan to eradicate corruption from this country, can you please list for us some ways GEJ plans to tackle corruption; that is if he even sees the need to. By the way under him, the EFCC has become increasingly tootless and the ICPC has lost their vision. If they are ever to wake to their duties, they would find only OBJ, GEJ, DAME Patience and their cronies to arrest.
My guy you are doing poorly with the debate, lets have some more convincing thoughts; atleast respond to the 20 above and then I would give you some more to contend with.
Forget the ID change, I don't trust GEJ biased police - it is for security reasons. Abi, na Beaf your papa call you when dem born you?

Sorry. But there hasn't been a single thought from you that is worth my time. You should be exceedingly glad that I have even put down a few words in return to your gibberish.
You have only said things like you are operated by clockwork. How is your Buhari planning to eradicate corruption? The man has no plan and is just lying about things he doesn't understand. How is your Buhari planning to eradicate corruption?

By the way, it is impossible to hide the agricultural approach of egift and 9jaman. grin

Since you have taken to your usual rude ways of addressing opponents parents, its time for me to walk out of a thread thats only getting sillier.
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by Jakumo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
Beaf:

Sorry. But there hasn't been a single thought from you that is worth my time. You should be exceedingly glad that I have even put down a few words in return to your gibberish.
You have only said things like you are operated by clockwork. .

Ha ha ha You heard the man. EXCEEDINGLY GLAD is what you should be.

Ayatollah Buggari and the Clockwork Lemmings at work again.
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2011
14. An end to waste.

Reminds me of the hook of Dr Dre collabo with eminem ( forget about dre )
--Nowadays everyone wants to talk but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish ****** should just try and forget about beaf,
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by DrummaBoy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2011
Let me apologize, Beaf, for bringing parents into this issue.
Also I am not 9jaman or any of those other guys supporting BB.

I just felt your arguments were sound in other threads and I really thought we could discourse the political situation. I also notice that you don't write with those annoying abrevations and so I am certain you are not one of those below 25yrs chaps who had poor English teachers in school.

But I am still convinced that GEJ boyz have no reason supporting him. Well, he from the south-south is one reason (but it also betrays tribalism); we have petrol (you begin to wonder what else should we have with all the crude we produce); and what again, nothing!
You do not support Buhari becuases you feel that he is a religious bigot but he has explained that story was made up by the FG sponsored ThisDay Newspaper.

It is unlike you to throw in the towel or not to proffer sound argument. But then if you choose to go, fine. I hereby proclaim BB winner of yet another debate.
Re: Inviting Beaf For A Debate by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2011
Please go and debate in the Nairaland section, all personal issues between members should be taken to Nairaland section, this is a section to discuss politics, nothing else.

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Is Better Than Alex Ferguson / Does God Choose When The Spirit Leaves The Body Or Do We? / Get Paid $5 Per Person You Refer Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.