Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 (1850 Views)

Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit In Perfect Condition 1.490kk / Sold!!! Toks 2007 Ford Edge For Sale @2.65 / Tokunbo Fulloption 2014 Lexus IS250 (abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Call 08059709977 for a super clean Honda Accord evilspirit tokunbo fulloption in perfect condition

Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
jerryfemi88:
Call 08059709977 for a super clean Honda Accord evilspirit tokunbo fulloption in perfect condition
you
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
jerryfemi88:
you
iok
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by SocialJustice: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Full option and the driver seat control na manual.

I doubt any serious person even does business with you guys here. See the outrageous price self, something that shouldn't go beyond N1.9m.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
SocialJustice:
Full option and the driver seat control na manual.

I doubt any serious person even does business with you guys here. See the outrageous price self, something that shouldn't go beyond N1.9m.
pls go and buy it there , don't come to my page and spill trash , you can can still get it for 1m even ode mumu monkey ,how much is the duty of that vehicle alone I can snap it and upload here.stolen vehicle is awaiting you for 1.9 ,this new year by the gray of God you will buy the one that will take you to prison where you belong to , idiot enemy of progress can't you view and pass by without disgracing yourself and besides that vehicle is negotiable check online for other prices is it a hidden thing or are the customers buying on gun point , when you see a frustrated and demented Nigerian is not always difficult to spot out.

1 Like

Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
jerryfemi88:
you
you
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by SocialJustice: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
jerryfemi88:
pls go and buy it there , don't come to my page and spill trash , you can can still get it for 1m even ode mumu monkey ,how much is the duty of that vehicle alone I can snap it and upload here.stolen vehicle is awaiting you for 1.9 ,this new year by the gray of God you will buy the one that will take you to prison where you belong to , idiot enemy of progress can't you view and pass by without disgracing yourself and besides that vehicle is negotiable check online for other prices is it a hidden thing or are the customers buying on gun point , when you see a frustrated and demented Nigerian is not always difficult to spot out.
Cry me a river, rubbish.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
Cry me a river, rubbish.
silent is consent.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by SocialJustice: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2021
jerryfemi88:
silent is consent.
Lol, why are you so mad? Is it because your plan to extort has been destroyed?

You dont even know what you are selling, that is the lowest trim and you're claiming it is fully loaded and want to sell it for fully loaded price.

Where is the VIN self, share it here let me disgrace you completely.

You won't sell this car here, better go and look for buyer offline you can defraud.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by felix55(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2021
Op, pls post d vin no here so to prove what u mean by full option..

1 Like

Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, why are you so mad? Is it because your plan to extort has been destroyed?

You dont even know what you are selling, that is the lowest trim and you're claiming it is fully loaded and want to sell it for fully loaded price.

Where is the VIN self, share it here let me disgrace you completely.

You won't sell this car here, better go and look for buyer offline you can defraud.
I've never seen a fool like you all my life, you have really shown that you are jobless .Those that have meaning full things doing don't have time but this your joblessness has really metamorphosed into real frustration ,go and get a job to do ok ,if you find one you wouldn't have that time to dabble into other people,s business.those that have things doing on nairaland are busy making their money you think they would join you to rant . get the Bleep jobless man that the better part of his time looking for trouble instead of cashing out.since you started this rubbish ,how much have you been paid ,the big question is have you cashef out ,do something meaningful that will put money in your account because this is how the 12months of the year will be for a wretched frustrated jobless Nigerian like you.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
jerryfemi88:
you
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by SocialJustice: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
jerryfemi88:
I've never seen a fool like you all my life, you have really shown that you are jobless .Those that have meaning full things doing don't have time but this your joblessness has really metamorphosed into real frustration ,go and get a job to do ok ,if you find one you wouldn't have that time to dabble into other people,s business.those that have things doing on nairaland are busy making their money you think they would join you to rant . get the Bleep jobless man that the better part of his time looking for trouble instead of cashing out.since you started this rubbish ,how much have you been paid ,the big question is have you cashef out ,do something meaningful that will put money in your account because this is how the 12months of the year will be for a wretched frustrated jobless Nigerian like you.
grin grin grin E pain am. Bring VIN let me expose you finally.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
grin grin grin E pain am. Bring VIN let me expose you finally.
how can you give me an order and you expect me to follow it ,I only do that to my customer not jobless fool like you since you started this rubbish how many nairalanders joined you ? I should bring vin to you just like that are you buying the vehicle that u are demanding vin,it's meant for serious customers not a wretched man that is jobless,do u want to infect me with the worst virus that is worst than covid19 which is joblessness, Dont you know this not having job is d greatest virus ,bro go and treat your virus .
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
jerryfemi88:
iok
you
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by SocialJustice: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
jerryfemi88:
how can you give me an order and you expect me to follow it ,I only do that to my customer not jobless fool like you since you started this rubbish how many nairalanders joined you ? I should bring vin to you just like that are you buying the vehicle that u are demanding vin,it's meant for serious customers not a wretched man that is jobless,do u want to infect me with the worst virus that is worst than covid19 which is joblessness, Dont you know this not having job is d greatest virus ,bro go and treat your virus .
grin grin cheesy You too cry, oya sorry. Don't cry again. I will not talk again.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2021
SocialJustice:
grin grin cheesy You too cry, oya sorry. Don't cry again. I will not talk again.

hahahaha jobless man ,do u know how I make on nairaland? Go and get your self something doing bro
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by johnikwoyi: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2021
Boss u don't have to reply people like this, maybe he should go to a car stand and buy the Honda for 1.9m, some people just want to trend for rubbish, imagine 1.9m mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2021
johnikwoyi:
Boss u don't have to reply people like this, maybe he should go to a car stand and buy the Honda for 1.9m, some people just want to trend for rubbish, imagine 1.9m mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
tnks bro God bless your hustle
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
jerryfemi88:
ok
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
jerryfemi88:
you
you
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
jerryfemi88:
you
you
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2021
jerryfemi88:
you
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
jerryfemi88:
you
you
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
jerryfemi88:
you
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord Evilspirit Tokunbo Fulloption In Perfect Condition 2.65 by jerryfemi88: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2021

(1) (Reply)

2-months Old 2003 Lexus ES300 For Sale / Sold out Foreign used 2020 Toyota Hilux For Sale / O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.