Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

My Skin! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Skin! (1939 Views)

How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin?? / Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Skin! by pumpkin88(f): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2011
Hi, Please i need help with my skin
Am light skinned and cant get a good cream,
i was asked to use H55+, now i just realised it contains hydroquinone, please i want to stop this cream,
please i need a recommendation, pls what natural cream/line of products can i use, i need something with NO HYDROQUINONE!
PLS HELLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Skin! by Landofmystery: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2011
To get the right product 4 u, I'll hv 2 see ur skin 2 determine d extent of dermatological normalcy / divergence. See me signature to contact me
Re: My Skin! by pumpkin88(f): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2011
i thought you were just gonna say, "use this/that", cant you recommend something? please?
Re: My Skin! by toytuns(f): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2011
Clear Essence has been in existence for a while.
And it works pretty good. Just make sure you don't buy the fade one because it had Hydroquinone.
But 2% or less Hydroquinone should be okay in a product as long as there is vitamin E.
Re: My Skin! by iice(f): 5:00am On Apr 01, 2011
I only learnt on this site that people are so picky about lotions because of skin tone. Must be all growing up with boys that makes me not give a flying fig except to keep skin hydrated and supple. Stick with baby lotion or oil or pomade.
Re: My Skin! by melvinna(f): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2011
@pumpkin88 i would first ask, 'are you in Nigeria'? If the answer is Yes, good. I am a makeup artist and also had your problem at a time, going from cream to cream trying to get one that will not 'bleach' your skin and also not make it dark. After so many trial by errors i stumbled on this product and was i glad i did?! My skin tone is even, the texture is firm and supple and the one i love most, my dark eye circle is all gone!!

This is an all natural product that is soooo good i can give you a 30 days money back guarantee.

Send me a mail on melvinnainc@gmail.com so you can be rid of this problem forever.
Re: My Skin! by olatundebj: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2011
herbal cream to available ,, u need to be carefull with ur product u use,, self medication is a demerit okay
Re: My Skin! by amyliajane(f): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2011
be careful with the kind of cream you use especially the ones that contain hydroquinon, no matter how little 2% or 1/2% pls dont use
Re: My Skin! by pumpkin88(f): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
could someone just please post me a solution? thankyou all so much for the help and advice, But i sure cant use Baby oil/pomade, its gonna get me looking all shiny and boyish, i just want something plant-based, that would heal my skin, if there's any damage. pls help i need a recommendation, pls? i saw this paxo-online cocoa butter, do i go for it?
please friends, help.

(1) (Reply)

Just Watches / Wouldn't you just love to own these fabrics?!!!! / Organic Cream Making Class For 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.