Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,558 members, 7,861,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

2021: All Medical Aspirants And Medical Students Let's Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2021: All Medical Aspirants And Medical Students Let's Meet Here (192 Views)

Join Unilorin Whatsapp Group For Aspirants And Post Utme 2019 / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 Aspirants And Admission Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021: All Medical Aspirants And Medical Students Let's Meet Here by DoctorStephen(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
#emdclub The EmD Club was born out of the pioneer EmD Stephen's desire to encourage and empower science students to take up Medicine as a profession.

With the myriads of misconceptions, many students dreams have been shattered. But EmD Stephen says no more. In few years time as you become an active member, you will soon move from being an EmD to being an MD.

I want to share the story of a guy who got admitted to study Medicine in Nigeria for two years back to back. How did he do it? Why did he do that? How could he achieve that?

Do you really think gaining admission to study medical courses is reserved only for the rich, the specially brilliant students, the lucky ones? I don't think so. Let me help you debunk some of the myths you have about studying medicine.

We will show you how to make A's in your papers, score above 300 in UTME, blast PUTME, and till you gain admission to study the course of your dream, we will not let you go.
JOIN the EMD CLUB, you will be glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities To Study Entrepreneurship As A Course / List Of States That Have Announced School Resumption Dates / My Waec Results Maths B3,englishc5 ,yor:c6 Govt:c6 Crsc4 Textile:c6 Civic:c6 Lit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.