Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo (426 Views)

Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Ycee Goes Full Pink After Someone Questioned His Masculinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo by Instablogger9ja(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Chairman of Five Star Group of companies, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money took to his post to reply a Zimbabwean man who questioned his source of wealth.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/01/may-god-forgive-you-emoney-replies.html

1 Share

Re: May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo by Exc2000: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Africans and bitterness
Re: May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo by Theboy21: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Imagine this low level of reasoning cheesy cheesy
Re: May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo by NextD18: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
The important of making money and having common sense cannot be overemphasized.

What I find smart about E-Money is his ability to legalize his dirty money with oil business and music record label.

Dirty money with common sense--> E-Money

Dirty money without common sense will have you end up like Hushpuppy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo by thorpido(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
He's been watching too much Nollywood.
Re: May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
He should answer the question
Re: May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo by Organsmuggler(f): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
when he was poor no one asked "why" or was interested in knowing the cause of his poverty, now he's Rich they are asking stupid questions, mtcheew
Re: May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo by Fredmatic(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
I have notice since hushpupi saga and arrest, has stopped posting his usual pepper them pictures
Re: May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo by shrudyance(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nawa for some people .... shae dem no fit mind their business

Click on the link on my signature to earn online this 2021
Re: May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo by Brown14: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
I wonder why people feel they have a right to question your source of wealth especially when you get money pass their full village...

Africans and Their Holier than thou attitude.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualist Den Uncovered In Ekiti / Record Breaking- This Video Got 65k Views In Nairaland Yesterday In 8 Hours / “I Would Have Been A Trader If Not For Music” – DJ Cuppy (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.