Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video (61059 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by kendocom: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Money good oh. Anambra should elect this woman instead of soludo
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by ChoCho54(f): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kzinne:
should be a no brainer. In Igbo land it's clear the women bully and control their men. Mother's remote control their sons and wives do the same to their husbands
Any home where peace reigns, na the woman dey in charge.

To understand what I mean, use your tongue to count your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Burgerlomo: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

forget dat thing....we all know the reason

1 Like

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by sean079: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Actually, i aint moved by their show of opulence and wealth but one thing i like about these two brothers is the unity and co-operation between them over the years. They aint even twin but yet they just gat each other back everytime.

Watch my back and i will watch yours for you ” we gat the homeboy”

1 Like

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=97758688][/quote]

lolz..... Aswear

you dey game
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Seun360:

Maduka is what Ndi Anambra know and wants.

he's a very good man sha .....but has no grounds politically

he's a paper weight

1 Like

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Paulcyril19: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
papyskinsy:

woow
. kaycee na elder brother?? shii.. I didn't know ohh

Now you know.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
I know one day we will know the real source of this mans money.
Meanwhile..Its like the camera man is Corona virus himself.
Let's see how the coming few weeks pans out.
*laughing behind my nose mask*
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Paulcyril19: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
xrayj:

How else do u want him to look like his elder brother?

Like are you really asking me this? Like fr!?
Well if your younger bro looks and act older than you, don't miss Shiloh 2021.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Paulcyril19: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
jaxxy:

I like the fact kcee isn’t arrogant or problematic bt mature. Some older brothers won’t let genuine peace reign in such situations.

Yes that's true. When there's enough money to go round there's tranquility. Not like we know what's going down behind closed doors tho.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Paulcyril19: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
jekkyjedon:
Wow I thought e-money is the eldest

Un thought.
KCEE is, so my fellow kings make money.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Paulcyril19: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bialegend:

KCEE is a very humble guy and his humbleness to his younger brother E-money has no limit.

What you perseve tho. Well why won't he? with the level of money that his brother has acquired, he's supposed to.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Drizzy5001(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
This guy too much... His house na heaven on earth... Chai grin

3 Likes

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Paulcyril19: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

na people like you they bring disunity and envy among brothers

Oshey Unity bringer.
Well I didn't say that to incite any hatred or disunity I only said what I noticed.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by micflo28(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
I smell political involvement brewing for E-money
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by annyz: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
galaxylauncher:
More pictures

In this second wave of corvid-19

No face mask
No social distancing

You see why most people doubts the existence of this so called 2nd wave
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by PotatoSalad(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Giovannialonso:
This woman is behind my misfortune, she cornered my uncle and misled him which made her get to her prime . today my uncle is in extinction.my uncle was the the former governor of Anambra state the person of Dr
Chidera Mbadinuju. The governor that brought bakassi boys.
Chidera or Chinwoke?
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Akada1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Funny thing na say if Emoney become broke god forbid, all these crowd go disappear

You go just dey pray for person downfall,hating for no reason,na wa

1 Like

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by osazsky(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Duck.. that's a 15m naira royal Turkish chair.how una take they get this money.make una tell person abeg

1 Like

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by NGpatriot: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tobichimezie:

The poorest person in that village gathering can easily feed your whole family, with enough change to cover three of your unborn generations.

Hateful product of generational poverty

The fact that you are poor, hungry and dependent on other people for your daily bread doesn't mean same applies to other people.

grin grin
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by BigGuava: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
.... ...You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.

Thanks for reading
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by ArticleBeast: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Akada1:

You go just dey pray for person downfall,hating for no reason,na wa
Sometimes dey read to understand before you comment. If sense they pain you take sensima. U no see if and God forbid for the statement.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by AmuRubber(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tobichimezie:

The poorest person in that village gathering can easily feed your whole family, with enough change to cover three of your unborn generations.

Hateful product of generational poverty

NGpatriot right now...

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Johzhier97(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
it would be a very difficult task choosing btw Prof. Soludo of APGA and Sen. ekwunife of PDP

let the best candidate win
Funny enuf dis candidates no get ndi Anambra at heart.....but Na der pocket dem dey find...

1 Like

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by EmekaA125(m): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Aksnoopy:
If it's not PDP then it's nothing!
Dream on
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by ikeseeholdings1(m): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Bialegend:
Ndi ara everywhere!! We are talking of Biafra and these imbeciles are talking of a dead place called nigeria. Brainless maggots.
May God help you out of your current situation,because you have been deceived. Am an Igbo man,but i prefer a better one Nigeria than your soo called biafra.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by EMMY76: 12:51am On Jan 06, 2021
E money has really washed his money with detergent.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Sirmuel1(m): 12:51am On Jan 06, 2021
fuckboys:
Damn, is that Galaxy Z fold 2 in e-money's palms? My dream phone. Shit is worth 1m+ shocked

Na 600 - 750k undecided
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by madjune(m): 12:56am On Jan 06, 2021
I love the way he looks out for Kcee his brother, though Kcee is actually older than him.

This love is uncommon in most Naija families.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President / Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post / Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.