Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ban Alert!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ban Alert!!!!! (838 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban Alert!!!!! by Donspicey: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
If Given a Chance to be Nairaland Moderator For a Day Which Moniker would You Ban For Life?

ME: I would happily Ban Seunmsg for life because I see no reason why he is supporting APC.....

Followed by:

SilverNorGold

And all APC BMC.......

They are enemies of Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Ban Alert!!!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Ban Alert!!!!! by seunmsg(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Donspicey:
If Given a Chance to be Nairaland Moderator For a Day Which Moniker would You Ban For Life?

ME: I would happily Ban Seunmsg for life because I see no reason why he is supporting APC.....

Followed by:

SilverNorGold

And all APC BMC.......

Should i be supporting PDP?

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban Alert!!!!! by seunmsg(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o

My brother, e shock you? People wey don ment plenty for this app o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ban Alert!!!!! by Donspicey: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
seunmsg:

Should i be supporting PDP?
grin grin grin
Can you give just one tangible reason why you support the Ruling party??
Re: Ban Alert!!!!! by seunmsg(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Donspicey:

Can you give just one tangible reason why you support the Ruling party??

Instead of wasting your time trying to find out why I support APC over PDP, use your precious time to find solutions to the problems affecting your life such as having sex in your dreams.

It’s bad enough that you’re already dealing with having sex in your dreams regularly, don’t add seeing seunmsg in your dreams to your life problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ban Alert!!!!! by Donspicey: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
seunmsg:

Instead of wasting my time trying to find out why I support APC over PDP, i will use my precious time to find solutions to the problems affecting my life such as having sex in my dreams.

It’s bad enough that am already dealing with having sex in my dreams regularly.

Lolss......
Re: Ban Alert!!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
seunmsg:

My brother, e shock you? People wey don ment plenty for this app o.

My beloved brother, walahi, the shock pass high tension own.. Na only God Almighty fit help them at this point cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ban Alert!!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Donspicey:

Followed by:

SilverNorGold

And all APC BMC.......

Hypocrite, oya make we give you our usual Lamba from the house of MANNA!

Are you ready, oya take am.

May all the enemies of Nigeria,
The enemies that hate this country,
The enemies that always happy to read bad news and killing of innocent Nigerians,
The enemies of Nigeria that are not happy to read any good and positive news about our darling country,
The enemies of Nigeria that only pray for bloodshed....

May they all die and perish before Valentine's Day of 2021,
They and along with all their family members that are also enemies of Nigeria, along with the evil politicians that they support no matter the party they are.

Hypocrite, since you have mentioned who are the enemies of Nigeria, Can you now say Amen to this prayer above?

One more prayer btw,
May God perish all the sponsors of Boko Haram in this nation, any politician involved should all die painfully along with their supporters.

Sane and positive minded Nigerians, wait and see how d OP and his fellow wailers will run and leave this thread never to be seen again grin cheesy wink.
This won't be the first time that will happen.

Hypoooooooooo on Japa cruise tongue tongue
Na dem tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ban Alert!!!!! by Donspicey: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
post=97753832:

Hypocrite, oya make we give you our usual Lamba from the house of MANNA!

Are you ready, oya take am.

May all the enemies of Nigeria,
The enemies that hate this country,
The enemies that always happy to read bad news and killing of innocent Nigerians,
The enemies of Nigeria that are not happy to read any good and positive news about our darling country,
The enemies of Nigeria that only pray for bloodshed....

May they all die and perish before Valentine's Day of 2021,
They and along with all their family members that are also enemies of Nigeria, along with the evil politicians that they support no matter the party they are.

Hypocrite, since you have mentioned who are the enemies of Nigeria, Can you now say Amen to this prayer above?

One more prayer btw,
May God perish all the sponsors of Boko Haram in this nation, any politician involved should all die painfully along with their supporters.

Hypoooooooooo tongue tongue

You sabi pray like this na im you no go open church.......

You self may your Life be ruled the way Buhari your paymaster is rulling this country....

May all the Blood your paymasters Have been shedding be upon you and your unborn Generation.........

This year will shock you all......

Re: Ban Alert!!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
We talk am....
Exactly as we predicted.. grin cheesy wink
Donspicey:

You sabi pray like this na im you no go open church.......
You self may your Life be ruled the way Buhari your paymaster is rulling this country....
May all the Blood your paymasters Have been shedding be upon you and your unborn Generation.........

This year will shock you all......
Sane , honest and good Nigerians,
Can you see the life of an hypocrite clearly as the day?

Here was the same kid that called some people Enemies of Nigeria...

Donspicey:

Seunmsg,
Followed by:

SilverNorGold
And all APC BMC.......
They are enemies of Nigeria .....

Then we prayed that God should destroy all enemies of Nigeria before next month (a sensible person would have typed Amen and Amen more than 600 times)
But not a single Amen in his reply, cos he knows he and his lefulefus are the real enemies of Nigeria who destroyed this country for 16 years.

Two main characteristics of Children of hate and enemies of the country : LIES AND HYPOCRISY.

Shame on you and your ilks.

Now swerve, hypocrite bore us...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ban Alert!!!!! by olabosipo66559: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
:My brother, e shock you? People wey don ment plenty for this app o. My beloved brother, walahi, the shock pass high tension own.. Na only God Almighty fit help them at this point
Re: Ban Alert!!!!! by Donspicey: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
olabosipo66559:
:My brother, e shock you? People wey don ment plenty for this app o. My beloved brother, walahi, the shock pass high tension own.. Na only God Almighty fit help them at this point

May God redeem ur conscience.......

You and dos that brought dis calamity of a Buhari upon Nigerians...

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Alakuko , Lagos-abeokuta Express Way / Photo News From The Attack On Igboho's Residence / How We Use Human Skull To Make Money - Suspected Ritualist Who Beheaded Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.