Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

ONDO: Akure Students’ Elect New Executive. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ONDO: Akure Students’ Elect New Executive. (234 Views)

Imo NUJ Elect New Executives / 2 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Students Die While Returning From Nightclub In Akure / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONDO: Akure Students’ Elect New Executive. by Ogbenitayo: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Akure Students' Elect New Executive To Pilot Affairs

The National Association of Akure Students (NAAS) has elected new executive members to pilot its affairs for another year in office.

Speaking at the inauguration, the newly elected President, Comrade Olasunkanmi Omotoso said the new administration would be all-inclusive, participatory, and transparent to all members.

He explained that their emergence as the new executive was divine noting that the history of the union is set to be rewritten with them in the saddle of power.

"I am honored and privileged to have been elected as president of our noble association, in cooperation of the executive council will do our best to meet the challenge.

"I want to assure you that this administration will be an open administration where true democracy will take over egocentrism and self-centeredness because I believe it is time to rewrite the history of unionism in NAAS which student have fundamentally lost faith in"

While acknowledging the great performance of past leaders of the Association, Omotoso said the new executive members would be willing to tap from their experiences and open wide their doors for great ideas.

He also sought a robust relationship and representation with the members of the Association stressing that there would be more partnership.

According to him, the welfare of Akure students both local and national would be the top priority of the new executive members as they journey for the new year.

"We will make sure that your good expectations from our government won’t be cut off, your general welfare won’t be jettisoned and some obnoxious policies affecting NAAS will be bridged.

"To all the Akure students at large, our administration will maintain a peaceful, serene, and clean environment which shall foster academic excellence and make NAAS a precious complex for our academic learning.

"With the support of the students and the stakeholders, I will interact with both Governmental and Non-governmental organizations, investors, philanthropists in other to mitigate and pacify the socio-economic suffering of my fellow NAASITES", he added.[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

See What My Neighbor Visitor Did.... / Falcon Killed In Nigeria Everything About How And Why It Entered Nigeria / The Law Of Gravitation Of LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.