Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

New Year Gift: Get Fully Verified Paypal Account Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Year Gift: Get Fully Verified Paypal Account Here In Nigeria (104 Views)

Get Fully Verified Wechat Account / Sell Your Fb Account Here / How To Get Fully Responsive And User Friendly Website For Just $10 - 3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Gift: Get Fully Verified Paypal Account Here In Nigeria by Ayokequeen(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
I'm opening this opportunity to as many as are interested in this offer until weekend. If you're in need of a verified Paypal account here in Nigeria for your online business (to send and receive payment) without the fear of being blocked at anytime then you're in a right place to get it.

I will open a fully verified Paypal account for just 1K and I will give you a six month guarantee that nothing will happen to it. You will operate the Paypal account with all your Nigerian details such as Phone number, IP address, email, etc.

I can also teach you how to open it yourself and do it for others.

Check my signature for my contact. Remember the offer ends this weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Taxi Dispatch System / Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale At Anambra State / Choose The Best Dental Business Cards Of Your Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.