Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video (2261 Views)

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) / ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) / Another Fulani Settlement Dislodged At Uburu Ama-achi In Abakaliki Lga, Ebonyi S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Whiteangel1234: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu Post

If you know Dave Umahi the Fulani supporter of APC slave in Ebonyi State Governor's Lodge, tell him we have another video of very brave men of #ESN demolishing another Miyetti Allah terrorist training camp in UBURU AMA-ACHI in Abakaliki LGA. Tell him our forest is not for the dwelling of terrorists from Mali & Sene-Gambia.

Umahi and his supporter of APC Police Commissioner can tag this video evidence whatever they like, but we believe that facts will continue to speak for itself.

Miyetti Allah supporter of APC terrorists in our forests should return to their Sahel from whence they came. Non-terrorists should check into one of the many Dave Umahi owned hotels in Abakaliki.

Link to Video

https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2900535460231187/

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by greatmarshall(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Na wa
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
why can't this ineffectual buffoon go to Abia state and destroy the numerous fulani camps there?

Why is it that it is only in Ebonyi that he will go and be constituting nuisance while clearly avoiding his own state.

Abia state should warn to their son to stop creating panic, tension in another man's state.

He should limit his Ipob activities to abia and for abia people alone

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Tissaia(f): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
In certain extremes situation is necessary to act outside the law to pursue natural justice. revenge is a valid motives. Fulanis never forget nor forgive, so their alias. Expect vengeance
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Whiteangel1234: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tissaia:
Fulanis never forget nor forgive. Expect vengeance

grin igbos never forgive or forget either

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by AdaugoChisom(f): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fulani should go and rent houses like normal people and stop occupying people's land illegally

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Racoon(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Government Dave Umahi ought to have fully know the implication of giving these marauders and killers an inch.
See their senseless bloodshed and killings across this nation while the security agencies do nothing about it.
Imagine them carrying AK-47 rifle unchallenged in communities.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by jlinkd78(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Authority
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Aflix(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
I don't think the fulanis would experience all these if they get properties legally and live like normal humans.
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Freestainworld(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Let Dave Umahi go and protect his Fulani brothers since he is senseless, that is how they will be misbehaving untill this people start massacring our people like they are doing to the core Hausa's, let them vacate our bushes jor.
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Sammy07: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Na wa for Igbos oooooooo.
Must you guys post it online?

Can't you eliminate them silently or chase then silently?

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Marine54(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
MelesZenawi:
why can't this ineffectual buffoon go to Abia state and destroy the numerous fulani camps there?

Why is it that it is only in Ebonyi that he will go and be constituting nuisance while clearly avoiding his own state.

Abia state should warn to their son to stop creating panic, tension in another man's state.

Typical fulani muslim ! Ipob don't want this to happen in thier land..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Bialegend(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tissaia:
In certain extremes situation is necessary to act outside the law to pursue natural justice. revenge is a valid motives. Fulanis never forget nor forgive, so their alias. Expect vengeance
Tell your fulanis to take their revenge first to the Central African Republic, Mali and Burkina Faso where their arrses were whooped so we can agree that they don't forgive nor forget. Bring that your "does not forget and forgive" nonsense anywhere in Igboland and have your useless self to blame. Your "fulanis don't forget nor forgive" work only against coward, defenseless people of nigeria, except Igbos. It didn't work in the Central African Republic, Mali and Burkina Faso and will never world against Igbos because we are armed just as you cowards are. Bring it on!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Bialegend(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Racoon:
Government Dave Umahi ought to have fully know the implication of giving these marauders and killers an inch.
See their senseless bloodshed and killings across this nation while the security agencies do nothing about it.
Imagine them carrying AK-47 rifle unchallenged in communities.
Even with their useless AK-47 riffles, they couldn't face #ESN in Biafra land and they are quietly obeying #ESN orders to pack and move. That will show you that those coward terrorists only have an erection when they meet defenseless people just like their compatriots in army uniforms. That fulanis "don't forget nor forgive" is only against weak and defenseless people. Their arrss were whooped in the Central African Republic, Mali, and Burkina Faso and they quickly forgave, forgot, and moved on with their useless lives, trooping into nigeria because their terrorist brother president opened nigeria's borders for them. Don't forgive nor forget my arrsss. ONLY in nigeria. Mchewwww!!

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by kettykin: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
MelesZenawi:

What in the world stops you from yelling these at fulanis who are raping, killing, destroying, kidnapping all over Nigeria
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Bialegend(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sammy07:

Just shut up. Did they come into our land silently? What would they do now that we are quitting them openly? They have guns, we also have guns, so what now? Stop this cowardice for goodness sake. These terrorists are human and are only strong when they know you are weak and defenseless. Go and ask the people of the Central African Republic, Mali, and Burkina Faso how they treated these same terrorists. They were chased away from those places and they are now trooping into your nigeria. The people of those countries did not chase them out secretly. The news is everywhere if you care to read. If they want peace, we are the most peaceful people on earth. But since they want violence, we are also equally to the task.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Bialegend(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Bialegend(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Kamanuozuzu: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sammy07:

Always telling others how to go about their business. What're u doing to protect your immediate surrounding?

May be you Iive in Lagos where there's no bush for the Fulanis to thrive but some of us live in Ebonyi and Abia states where those blood-sucking demons from the Sahel are causing mayhem.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Racoon(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
[s]
Tissaia:
[/s]Nobody have the monopoly of violence.Where your stops that is where another man's own starts.This is not the Nigeria of 1966.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by naturalman: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Thamkyou my brother, this is what I have been saying, Nnamdi KANU should face Abia state and leave other SE state alone.....I see no reason why somebody from the worst state in Nigeria will be clamouring for succession, while his state has the leaque of worst leaders in the history of Nigeria......

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by naturalman: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thamkyou my brother, this is what I have been saying, Nnamdi KANU should face Abia state and leave other SE state alone.....I see no reason why somebody from the worst state in Nigeria will be clamouring for succession, while his state has the leaque of worst leaders in the history of Nigeria......
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by naturalman: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thamkyou my brother, this is what I have been saying, Nnamdi KANU should face Abia state and leave other SE state alone.....I see no reason why somebody from the worst state in Nigeria will be clamouring for succession, while his state has the leaque of worst leaders in the history of Nigeria.........
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by naturalman: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by naturalman: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thamkyou my brother, this is what I have been saying, Nnamdi KANU should face Abia state and leave other SE state alone.....I see no reason why somebody from the worst state in Nigeria will be clamouring for succession, while his state has the leaque of worst leaders in the history of Nigeria.........
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Bialegend(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
naturalman:

[s]Thamkyou my brother, this is what I have been saying, Nnamdi KANU should face Abia state and leave other SE state alone.....I see no reason why somebody from the worst state in Nigeria will be clamouring for succession, while his state has the leaque of worst leaders in the history of Nigeria......[/s]
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Bialegend(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
naturalman:
[s]Thamkyou my brother, this is what I have been saying, Nnamdi KANU should face Abia state and leave other SE state alone.....I see no reason why somebody from the worst state in Nigeria will be clamouring for succession, while his state has the leaque of worst leaders in the history of Nigeria......[/s]
naturalman:
[s]Thamkyou my brother, this is what I have been saying, Nnamdi KANU should face Abia state and leave other SE state alone.....I see no reason why somebody from the worst state in Nigeria will be clamouring for succession, while his state has the leaque of worst leaders in the history of Nigeria.........[/s]
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Bialegend(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
naturalman:
[s]Thamkyou my brother, this is what I have been saying, Nnamdi KANU should face Abia state and leave other SE state alone.....I see no reason why somebody from the worst state in Nigeria will be clamouring for succession, while his state has the leaque of worst leaders in the history of Nigeria........[/s].
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Bialegend(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
naturalman:

[s]Thamkyou my brother, this is what I have been saying, Nnamdi KANU should face Abia state and leave other SE state alone.....I see no reason why somebody from the worst state in Nigeria will be clamouring for succession, while his state has the leaque of worst leaders in the history of Nigeria.....[/s].
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Bialegend(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
All Hausa people should tune in now to Radio Biafra Hausa service. You all must rise up and take back your land from the marauding invaders from futa jalon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLtnQe7SvrE
Re: Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video by Valkrie: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bialegend:

Even with their useless AK-47 riffles, they couldn't face #ESN in Biafra land and they are quietly obeying #ESN orders to pack and move. That will show you that those coward terrorists only have an erection when they meet defenseless people just like their compatriots in army uniforms. That fulanis "don't forget nor forgive" is only against weak and defenseless people. Their arrss were whooped in the Central African Republic, Mali, and Burkina Faso and they quickly forgave, forgot, and moved on with their useless lives, trooping into nigeria because their terrorist brother president opened nigeria's borders for them. Don't forgive nor forget my arrsss. ONLY in nigeria. Mchewwww!!

All this they don't forgive or forget is just trying to play into the psych of the people to subjugate them with fear not to fight back...trust me if you show these marauders evil in it purest form..they would never branch your side ever again...!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING News: Happen Now Video Live Mysterious Heavy Fire In Lagos Beach. / Biafra Agitators Storm UK Parliament, London To Protest Against Alleged Genocide / Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.