Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution (46305 Views)

Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Nigeria Lady Brushes Teeth With Bottle Of Wine / Would You Rock This Scary Jacket With Mouth, Teeth, Tongue? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Dantee005(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Because every one is free to be stupid does not mean this person should just be abusing the privilege now..
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by FREEMADNESS: 12:50am On Jan 06, 2021
miracood:
Everything in that picture is an indication of poverty. Make she use the money tidy up the unkept compound

will do anything to have ur digits.
you are the true definition of black beauty.
please WhatsApp me on 07038754979.
buzz me and I will surprise you.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by seguno2: 1:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Modsarefools:
This one pass Musa oo, Las las her momsy still de languish for village, pity.

The environment of her Remy Martin stunt, is not different from that of a village, with road that is not tarred and ugly incomplete buildings that most likely have no pipe borne water.
Abi, how else does a village look like
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by seguno2: 1:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Tissaia:
IPOB criminals

Do you want to change your signature

Signature: “Unkind people spread malicious tales, and well-intentioned people also censure; but in either case the tranquil sage remains unconcerned. Nowhere is there to be found a disconcerted sage.”
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by NgwalandAba(m): 1:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Tissaia:
IPOB criminals

You prostitute from Mohamed underage marriage,we can see your smelly pucci.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by budusky05(m): 2:18am On Jan 06, 2021
Am sure her brother produced that drink,
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:24am On Jan 06, 2021
humilitypays:
I think the end time is drawing closer so he needs to increase the tempo with serious beating of people that refused to heed shocked
Udonminnit
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:26am On Jan 06, 2021
gaius01:

Oga, Do you have the phrase "Mind your business" in your life?
Yes, any business I mind is mine.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Sabadon:
Poor man mentality....her environment in comparison to her show off shows how much poverty has eaten deep into her brain
For inside village o
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Rawhumper(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Ahhh!! Oga Righteousness nah u dey talk like This?

Na ur new year Resolution me dis?

Am surprised....beaten with many stripes?

Righteousness2:
Foolishness abounds In The Heart of a Child but the rod of Correction will drive it far from her.

This Sister needs to be Beaten with many stripes.

Not Everyone you see looking Normal is Normal.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by izubext007: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
bitch
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by gilsunk: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
No be ya cloth u hang for rope so
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Tnxz: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
I don't believe her. I have not perceived the smell of Remy Martins. I suspect she filled the
with water.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Godsgal(f): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

You're getting more fierce with your sermons, have they been pissing you off lately?
the one you know is righteousness25. This is not him. These are his clones cheesy grin
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Godsgal:
the one you know is righteousness25. This is not him. These are his clones cheesy grin
Seriously?
But I thought they banned his main account and he decided to use these duplicate accounts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tolu Ayeni, FUNAAB Model Goes Topless For Nigeria At 57 (Photos) / Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.