Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? (2248 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
I think this, if not the most, would be one of the difficult tasks. It's not easy coming on social media to divulge this, but I need to end this depression. When I had nothing, I have always depended on loan apps for survival. I tried so hard to meet up with deadlines for debt repayments & the more I pay, the better the chance to get another loan. It's been three months now that I got a job (of #45,000 monthly) and I still can't gain a financial stability. This loan of #72,000 keeps making a mess of my life. When I try paying parts with my monthly income, I end up going back to get another loan since there's no one to borrow me without interest. My plight would have been eased if I could get a loan without interest attached to pay up, but there's none. I know I can survive with my monthly earning but the incurred debt keeps dragging my financial life in the mud. I'm so so depressed & tired of continuing like this. It has even killed my love-life because I don't want to drag any lady into my messed finance. I would still be paid this January but the mess on ground would suck it up & push me to get another loan; a man must survive. I see myself as "Customer daadaa ni" (regular customer) to this loan companies. I can't live this 2021 like this. It's not been easy but I'm still thanking God for being alive though.

Just felt like pouring my heart here, so I can get some relief, since they say 'a problem shared is half-solved.

13 Likes

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by maiquel: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hmmm... I feel you bro.
What sucks up your money if I may ask... you said you can live within 45k which is the pay for your new job, what then takes money from you? I don't think you have a girlfriend that you spend on... and nothing within your story tells of how money drains... tell us...
I think your major problem is planning... you don't have a proper plan for money.
Do a rough sketch of your liabilities viz-a-viz your income, make sure the liabilities don't swallow the income, though it may be difficult if you stay alone with a 45k salary, but it is possible.

7 Likes

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by longetivity(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
God will save ur SOUL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2021
I can feel you, bro. May God singlehandedly bring you out of the mess & take your finance away from the mud.

Ground no level indeed angry

I can only afford the #2k on that #72k now. If wouldn't mind displaying your account number here, give me now. I could've asked you to pm me but na wonkyn email I take open this NL account.

CC: RoyalRoy

5 Likes

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I can feel you, bro. May God singlehandedly bring you out of the mess & take your finance away from the mud.

I can only afford the #2k on that #72k now. If wouldn't mind displaying your account number here, give me now. I could've asked you to pm me but na wonkyn email I take open this NL account.

Thanks for your concern. May God bless your kind heart

Kindly give me some time to think about posting my acct/name here

1 Like

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I hope it's not too late, sir/ma.

Thanks
Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2021
SirDelight:

I hope it's not too late, sir/ma.

Thanks

Xfer of #4k done

Don't bother to thank me.
We are NL family.
May God foot the rest.
Get out of depression & hold onto your dear life. When there's life, there's hope. Most of the rich we see around had their ugly past.

Meanwhile,,,,, I'm just a bro,,,, not sir/ma.

11 Likes

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Xfer of #4k done

Don't bother to thank me.
We are NL family.
May God foot the rest.
Get out of depression & hold onto your dear life. When there's life, there's hope. Most of the rich we see around had their ugly past.

Meanwhile,,,,, I'm just a bro,,,, not sir/ma.
It's confirmed. May God bless all you do & touch.

Appreciated, bro.
Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2021
SirDelight:

It's confirmed. May God bless all you do & touch.

I actually have someone (like an adopted father) in Canada who is very likely to help me out, but if it is only one help he could offer me, I want it to be helping me to leave Naija & accommodating me over there. Till then, I don't want to table any other thing before him. Appreciated, bro.

Hmmmm,,, don't you think the fulfilments of hopes are for the living It's only when you live that you can go abroad.

Anyways, I understand your plight. You are wonkyn introvert or shy shy like me. Una no wan put all your eggs in a basket if I get you right grin

I just like you, I don't know why,,, no homo angry

5 Likes

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Hmmmm,,, don't you think the fulfilments of hopes are for the living It's only when you live that you can go abroad.

Anyways, I understand your plight. You are wonkyn introvert or shy shy like me. Una no wan put all your eggs in a basket if I get you right grin

I just like you, I don't know why,,, no homo angry

I'm a Virgo & I think most Virgos are introverts cheesy

May God show you more love, brother.

1 Like

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 07, 2021
SirDelight:

I'm a Virgo & I think most Virgos are introverts cheesy

May God show you more love, brother.

Wow @bolded,,, no wonder I just like you.
I'm also a Virgo born on Sept.12

I know that Oga Seun, Lalasticlala & Mynd44 & probably RoyalBoy aren't Virgo-born. Any of the mods or NLer that is Virgo-born should come & help a Virgo brother here o angry. You can either push this to FP so that philantropists like J111333, r231 & others can know his plight or kuku personally bless him. We can make this year liveable for him.

Na beg I dey beg oo angry

4 Likes

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I know that Oga Seun, Lalasticlala & Mynd44 & probably RoyalBoy aren't Virgo-born. Any of the mods or NLer that is Virgo-born should come & help a Virgo brother here o angry. You can either push this to FP so that philantropists like J1113, r231 & others can know his plight or kuku personally bless him. We can make this year liveable for him.

The mods in your mentions, are you sure they would not angrily close this thread?

Even if they do, I'm glad I have someone like you as part of Nairaland family

2 Likes

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Ishilove: 5:08am On Jan 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I know that Oga Seun, Lalasticlala & Mynd44 & probably RoyalBoy aren't Virgo-born. Any of the mods or NLer that is Virgo-born should come & help a Virgo brother here o angry. You can either push this to FP so that philantropists like J1113, r231 & others can know his plight or kuku personally bless him. We can make this year liveable for him.

You're sure about this? Don't bother, trust me.

3 Likes

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Ishilove:

You're sure about this? Don't bother, trust me.

Here is another kind heart on NL.
Just give me a gentleman's slap for not mentioning you earlier grin

I've always trusted you, ma/sir.

Sorry for using sir/ma, it's just that you are too intelligent to be a lady angry

Happy New Year

5 Likes

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Here is another kind heart on NL.
Just give me a gentleman's slap for not mentioning you earlier grin

I've always trusted you, ma/sir.

Sorry for using sir/ma, it's just that you are too intelligent to be a lady angry. The Ishioma in my area is very brilliant, too.

Happy New Year

Funny,, the lady behind that controversial moniker, Zzor, is also intelligent.

By the way, is your other moniker Simplyleo?
Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
SirDelight:
I think this, if not the most, would be one of the difficult tasks. It's not easy coming on social media to divulge this, but I need to end this depression. When I had nothing, I have always depended on loan apps for survival. I tried so hard to meet up with deadlines for debt repayments & the more I pay, the better the chance to get another loan. It's been three months now that I got a job (of #45,000 monthly) and I still can't gain a financial stability. This loan of #72,000 keeps making a mess of my life. When I try paying parts with my monthly income, I end up going back to get another loan since there's no one to borrow me without interest. My plight would have been eased if I could get a loan without interest attached to pay up, but there's none. I know I can survive with my monthly earning but the incurred debt keeps dragging my financial life in the mud. I'm so so depressed & tired of continuing like this. It has even killed my love-life because I don't want to drag any lady into my messed finance. I would still be paid this January but the mess on ground would suck it up & push me to get another loan; a man must survive. I see myself as "Customer daadaa ni" (regular customer) to this loan companies. I can't live this 2021 like this. It's not been easy but I'm still thanking God for being alive though.

Just felt like pouring my heart here, so I can get some relief, since they say 'a problem shared is half-solved.

My brother, nothing is as bad as it seems. Lols

See am into business and there was a time I was owing everybody, friends, family, financial institutions, acquaintances, mentors you name it, I kid you not, go to my profile and check the first topic, open it and play the video, those were items I invested so much in to design and develop just to boost local defense capacity for the military.

My dear I went into hell and came back, calls left right centre, some threatening arrest, some court and others ringing my phone, I was owing capital money my dear. How I came is story for another day.

So this the solution I will propose, look those fintechs can't arrest you even if you default but you must give them a timeframe for installmental payment, use 10K every month to settle debt and the rest on yourself, don't go back to debt, its a terrible lifestyle and will make you a slave forever, any side cash you can gather, use it and get out of debt, within the next seven months you should be fine.

My brother, pray and sleep fine, depression is a spirit curse it far away from you, nothing is bad as it seems, I have been through worse and I can tell you for free.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My brother, nothing is as bad as it seems. Lols

See am into business and there was a time I was owing everybody, friends, family, financial institutions, acquaintances, mentors you name it, I kid you not, go to my profile and check the first topic, open it and play the video, those were items I invested so much in to design and develop just to boost local defense capacity for the military.

My dear I went into hell and came back, calls left right centre, some threatening arrest, some court and others ringing my phone, I was owing capital money my dear. How I came is story for another day.

So this the solution I will propose, look those fintechs can't arrest you even if you default but you must give them a timeframe for installmental payment, use 10K every month to settle debt and the rest on yourself, don't go back to debt, its a terrible lifestyle and will make you a slave forever, any side cash you can gather, use it and get out of debt, within the next seven months you should be fine.

My brother, pray and sleep fine, depression is a spirit curse it far away from you, nothing is bad as it seems, I have been through worse and I can tell you for free.

This is so insightful & helpful. The bolded is all my fear. May God bless you. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
SirDelight:

This is so insightful & helpful. The bolded is all my fear. May God bless you. Thanks

You are welcome, you are a great man Sir

4 Likes

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by GboyegaD(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
All you need is to plan within your means. If you don't, then you will get back in another mess after this one is cleaned up.

1 Like

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
GboyegaD:
All you need is to plan within your means. If you don't, then you will get back in another mess after this one is cleaned up.

This is nothing but a bitter truth, bro. I hope many would learn one or two from my plight & each advice given on this thread. There are many who are in such mess, too. Theirs could be as a result of betting, drinking, extravagancy etc

Appreciated
Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
SirDelight:

Funny,, the lady behind that controversial moniker, Zzor, is also intelligent.

By the way, is your other moniker Simplyleo?
No,,,, just a reasonable pal here

2 Likes

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
This is FP worthy angry

Cc: Ishilove
Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
May God bless you as you do your part to save the baby

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 13, 2021
@Simplyfacts,
I think you're the only one who quoted my account details. If you would be so kind enough, kindly edit your mention & clear the account details. That is if you want.

I truly appreciated your concerns
Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2021
SirDelight:
@Simplyfacts,
I think you're the only one who quoted my account details. If you would be so kind enough, kindly edit your mention & clear the account details. That is if you want.

I truly appreciated your concerns

Aiit
I'm sure many would love to help,,, but you know January dryness nah

All this shall pass away.
Just be hopeful & prayerful.

Cleared cool
Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Updated to keep the hope alive
Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by shege45: 4:51am On Jan 18, 2021
SirDelight:

lol no be new thing. Here in Canada we leave one loan���

1 Like

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2021
shege45:
lol no be new thing. Here in Canada we leave one loan���

Uncle Shege,,,

Good to know you live in Canada now.

E ma rí ère oko kó wálé ooo. Amin
Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Since there's none who could help with some cash without interest, I have decided to start paying only part of the debt with my salaries & survive with the rest. I should be done with the repayments in three months. The loan institutions may call me names & try to tarnish my image within the period. I would endure all. 2021 must be better!

Thanks for all inputs

@Simplyfacts
Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
You can't be collecting money from two places and still not be financially stable. It's either you're a wishful spender or lack financial management.

Now, what are those things you keep spending the loan on? At least, you can manage with the loan in such a way it will sustain you throughout the period you're paying back with your salary. Then stop taking loans afterwards and learn to live within your means.

Achieving this requires sacrifice. Cutting down on so many things as in... Try to live like you're not earning any income and then cultivate the habit of saving. Before you know it, you'll become stable and be in total control of your finances.

It all boils down to Prudence.
Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2021
CalliDora1:
You can't be collecting money from two places and still not be financially stable. It's either you're a wishful spender or lack financial management.

Now, what are those things you keep spending the loan on? At least, you can manage with the loan in such a way it will sustain you throughout the period you're paying back with your salary. Then stop taking loans afterwards and learn to live within your means.

Achieving this requires sacrifice. Cutting down on so many things as in... Try to live like you're not earning any income and then cultivate the habit of saving. Before you know it, you'll become stable and be in total control of your finances.

It all boils down to Prudence.

Thank you, sis.

I'm prudent in spending & I live a simple life. It's just a phase of life I need to face without fear. It's a long story. God willing, I'm gaining my financial stability this year.

1 Like

Re: In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2021
SirDelight:

Thank you, sis.

I'm prudent in spending & I live a simple life. It's just a phase of life I need to face without fear. It's a long story. God willing, I'm gaining my financial stability this year.

Amen.

It is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men,can You Accept This Decision From Your Wife? / What Kind Of Insecticide And Bathing Soap Do You Use? / Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.