Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Man Dies After Unknowingly Eating Brownies - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies After Unknowingly Eating Brownies (40578 Views)

Laced Brownies Almost Killed Me. / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Man Dies After Unknowingly Eating Brownies by oloriLFC(f): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Akinsazy1985:
i belong to that group......

truth of the matter is , me that i'm replying you, i have been to heaven and back because of this brownies, we went for a beach party, some pretty girls brought these cakes, I never knew what was in it, it was sweet and with the taste of weed in it, I started eating and i think i ate about 8-10 pieces of it that i may recall, then i went numb and was lost, I was hearing a million voices all at the same time and i was loosing my mind, i was seeing myself and talking to myself at the other end, I was going insane, but firstly i told the lady beside me that i'm feeling funny... it wasnt a good story to narrate, i drank about 10 gallons of water in 3 days before i could normalize, i dont know what i was doing, i could communicate with the outside world, the spiritual realm, i never knew i was gonna come back to life again

too bad. The quoted guy was said to have died of dehydration. Thank God for you.
Re: Man Dies After Unknowingly Eating Brownies by Daphilly(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Same thing happened to my friend. A cake was lace with cocaine and unknowningly to him he ate it like normal cake. What happened next I can't write it here but it was so crazy. I really don't know why people do add all this stuff to drinks and food of innocent people.

When I was in university some friends came to beg me to use my generator in a birthday party and I gladly borrowed them I was even the person that carried the generator to the party for them. I was about leaving when one of them say Baba drink something now. I said I don't drink but I was told to just sip which I did. Behold that sip caused so much damage to me that day. I messed up badly as I dance to the extent that you will think it was my birthday. The generator I carried with my hands before I drank I later carried it with my head to my hostel. Got to the hostel and continue my dancing. Since that day I don't allow anyone to lure me to anything I don't know how it was prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Unknowingly Eating Brownies by oblaak(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Pochettino:
Since when did brownies start killing people or causing dehydration?

Nothing wey Tinubu no go see for emergency room

Well, the brownies didn’t kill him but the weed inside the brownies. He was eating it without feeling the taste of the weed because the sweetness of the brownies won’t allow him figure there’s weed inside. The first time a friend gave it to me, he just told me there’s weed inside it but I just ate one whole brownies. I drove home and slept like a log of wood for several hours and when I got up, I was staggering. It’s a very dangerous thing if you’re not told. Some add weed not only in brownies but peppersoup, big cakes, beans, Indomie and all that. Some kids can come visiting and go to the fridge. They’ll innocently eat the cake not knowing there’s weed in it. So that’s why he died. The weed inside the brownies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Claims 63, Spread To 17 States / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) / Body Of Ebola Victim Cremated In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.