Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? (475 Views)

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / Girl, 13 Dies Giving Birth To Her Father's Child In Brazil(Photos) / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by Ekakamba: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
As an adult ooo... Let's say you're >27 years old. Although it will be difficult to know how most of us will react because reality is different from thoughts.

Have you found yourself in such scenario? We'll like to hear your experience.

Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by Ekakamba: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
cool
Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
if am poor I will do rituals wit the child
if am rich I will let the child be

lol � that na joke oooo
what I will do first is to dispose the mother and I will continue taking care of the child
Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nothing will change because the man that raise me will forever be my daddy.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by Ekakamba: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lemme rephrase the question:

What will you do if the result shows that you are not your father's biological son?

andrewmeddy8:
if am poor I will do rituals wit the child
if am rich I will let the child be

lol � that na joke oooo
what I will do first is to dispose the mother and I will continue taking care of the child
Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by Ekakamba: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Xcelinteriors:

And your feelings towards your momma?
Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by donbachi(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
If he still wants me as his child,i will stay.if he does not,i will leave..but,whether he agrees or not.i will never forgive my mum.except,it was an error from the hospital when i was born.in the case of baby swapping.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ekakamba:
Lemme rephrase the question:

What will you do if the result shows that you are not your father's biological son?

like I said , first thing is to divorce the mother and then continue taking care of the child at any level I can
Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by Uyi168: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Xcelinteriors:
See your mouth.
Can you raise a child that is not yours??knowing full well the circumstances that led to it..
Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by taiwoowiat: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
I will just take the baby as adopted baby
Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by poshestmina(f): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
My Dad remains my dad!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by chatinent: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
I'll be grateful. Freedom at last!
Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Uyi168:
See your mouth.
Can you raise a child that is not yours??knowing full well the circumstances that led to it..
Oga you did not understand the question. The question is assuming you are 27years old and find out the man you have been calling daddy is not your biological father what will you do?

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by Mindlog: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Even thinking about it, is not a comfortable space to be in! It will also be necessary for mothers to also run DNA tests to eliminate the possibility of baby swapping.

It is good know if one is adopted or a case of infertility, the mother in agreement the "known" father "accessed" sperm outside of the marriage.

If it is none of the above......big feelings. sad
Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by merieam16(f): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Can we rest with this Dna already....i guess dat wat we kick start the year with

Dont come for me o cos i dont av time for dat this year
Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Lol. I will hide the info
Re: What Will You Do If The DNA Result Shows You Ain't Your Father's Child? by tobechi20(m): 2:54am On Jan 06, 2021
It is a previledge to have two dads.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This New Earbud With 5000mah Power Bank At Cheap Price - Is This Real? / 'Mrs. Sri Lanka' Pageant Controversy : Title Holder Snatches Crown From Winner! / Dad Booked 6 Flights Just To Join His Flight Attendant Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.