Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Easy Way To Access Your NIN Slip, And Card With No Stress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easy Way To Access Your NIN Slip, And Card With No Stress (550 Views)

FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Access Your NIN Slip, And Card With No Stress by SJVM: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
This move is seen as part of the Federal Government’s policy to improve the process of obtaining NIN and linking it to SIMs, which was sent to the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) and the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) for implementation.

READ MORE

https://nubng.com/easy-way-to-access-your-nin-slip-and-card-with-no-stress/

Re: Easy Way To Access Your NIN Slip, And Card With No Stress by GMBuhari: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
I'm the one to insult bloggers who post links and little detail

But this one is actually helpful, I know it's not new but at this time it is very important

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Way To Access Your NIN Slip, And Card With No Stress by GMBuhari: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Unfortunately I couldn't screenshot, the app does not let you screenshot, but I just linked my other number

It really works

Yeah app is buggy, it might return error, try again your details will show

(1) (Reply)

Describe Year 2020 In One Word. / Stop Linking Herdsmen To Insecurity, Presidency Warns Akeredolu, Other State Gov / Fulani Own All The Lands In Nigeria, No Power Can Remove Us From Ondo Forests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.