Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

We Use Human Parts Proceed To Drink Beer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Use Human Parts Proceed To Drink Beer (1112 Views)

We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / We Use Human Parts From Cemeteries To Prepare Strong Charms – Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Use Human Parts Proceed To Drink Beer by survivor10(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
I bought human head N20, 000 suspect

By Shina Abubakar Osogbo

A murder suspect, Tajudeen Monsuru, 30, involved in Iwo ritual killings has confessed that proceeds from sales of human parts are used to drink beer during his leisure hours.

Fielding questions from journalists while he was paraded along with other suspected criminals at the State Police Command Headquarters in Osogbo, Osun State on Tuesday, he said he has two persons, including his girlfriend, Alani Mutiyat.

He admitted to strangling his victims to death after gaining their trust.

“We strangle our victims to death after gaining their trust. Most times, we sleep together at night and deep into the night strangle them before daybreak and cut their body into pieces for sales.

After selling their parts to clerics who need it, I use the proceed to enjoy myself and drink beer sometimes. I had killed my girlfriend before and one other young man brought to my place by Akeem. I don’t feel anything while killing them,” he said.

Meanwhile one of his accomplice, Hamzat Akeem, 25, who confessed to luring his friend, Gafari, to Monsuru’s place, where he was strangled to death said he was given N5000 for the role, while Awayewasere Yusuf, 37, claimed he bought a human head for money-making at the rate of N20,000.

Also, Lukman Garuba, 31 said he bought human flesh from Monsuru for a money-making ritual at the cost of N2,000.

Earlier, the State Police Commissioner, Olawale Olokode disclosed that the command rescued seven persons kidnapped by unknown gunmen in two separate kidnapping operations in the state.

He disclosed that the two separate kidnapping operations took place on December 29 and 30, 2020.

According to him, in the December 30 incident, 12 passengers traveling to Offa, Kwara State en route Osun in a Volkswagen bus were kidnapped at Asi, along Oyan road in Odo-Otin Local Government Area of the state around 5 pm.

A murder suspect, Tajudeen Monsuru, 30, involved in Iwo ritual killings has confessed that proceeds from sales of human parts are used to drink beer during his leisure hours.

Fielding questions from journalists while he was paraded along with other suspected criminals at the State Police Command Headquarters in Osogbo, Osun State on Tuesday, he said he has two persons, including his girlfriend, Alani Mutiyat.

He admitted to strangling his victims to death after gaining their trust.

“We strangle our victims to death after gaining their trust. Most times, we sleep together at night and deep into the night strangle them before daybreak and cut their body into pieces for sales.

“After selling their parts to clerics who need it, I use the proceed to enjoy myself and drink beer sometimes. I had killed my girlfriend before and one other young man brought to my place by Akeem. I don’t feel anything while killing them,” he said.

Meanwhile one of his accomplice, Hamzat Akeem, 25, who confessed to luring his friend, Gafari, to Monsuru’s place, where he was strangled to death said he was given N5000 for the role, while Awayewasere Yusuf, 37, claimed he bought a human head for money-making at the rate of N20,000.

Also, Lukman Garuba, 31 said he bought human flesh from Monsuru for a money-making ritual at the cost of N2,000.

Earlier, the State Police Commissioner, Olawale Olokode disclosed that the command rescued seven persons kidnapped by unknown gunmen in two separate kidnapping operations in the state.

He disclosed that the two separate kidnapping operations took place on December 29 and 30, 2020.

According to him, in the December 30 incident, 12 passengers traveling to Offa, Kwara State en route Osun in a Volkswagen bus were kidnapped at Asi, along Oyan road in Odo-Otin Local Government Area of the state around 5 pm.

He said the kidnappers later released 6 victims while the remaining six were held captives while their families were contacted for ransom.

However, a combined team of Anti-kidnapping, Joints Task Force and other vigilante group combed the forest areas in the town forcing the kidnappers to release the six victims while two kidnap suspects, Idris Quadri, 25 and Okanlawon Quadri, 28 were arrested by the team on Friday, January 1, 2021.

Similarly, on Tuesday, December 29, 2020, a family of five traveling from Abuja to Lagos State were kidnapped by seven suspected herdsmen bearing AK47 rifles and cutlasses at Igbelajewa area of Ijebu-Jesa around 9:30 pm.

“Four of the victims were released to inform the family members of the incident, while a suspect was whisked away into the bush. The suspects later through a phone call demanded ransom but the intensive effort of the police and other vigilante group forced the kidnappers to release the victim, but there is no arrest yet.

“However, the combined effort of Anti-kidnapping units of the police, Joints Task Force and another vigilante group at forest areas in Oyan led to the arrest of two suspects while effort has been intensified to arrest other suspects”, said Olokode.
Re: We Use Human Parts Proceed To Drink Beer by XXXXTENTACION: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hmn this is very babaric !!! embarassed

skullminers on the beat again. God help us angry
Re: We Use Human Parts Proceed To Drink Beer by Righteousness2(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
O My GOD !
See Fellow Humans slaughtered and traded like pieces of Cloths by their fellow humans.
5k , 10k, 20k for a Human!

Wickedness in High and Low places.
Certainly,GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!
Re: We Use Human Parts Proceed To Drink Beer by Buharidgeneral: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Human body so cheap in Nigeria. God where is thy face.
Re: We Use Human Parts Proceed To Drink Beer by DICKstractor: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
undecided

Is human live this cheap?....

Cows, goat are now more expensive than a human being life undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Use Human Parts Proceed To Drink Beer by illicit(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
shocked
Re: We Use Human Parts Proceed To Drink Beer by Karlovich: 12:04am On Jan 06, 2021
embarassed embarassed Their headless ancestor must be proud.
Re: We Use Human Parts Proceed To Drink Beer by ekaette1621: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
all thanks to NOTHINGas, IPIGS, BROWN ROOF REPUBLIC A.K.A SKULL MINERS

1 Like

Re: We Use Human Parts Proceed To Drink Beer by simplePOS: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
na so

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Bought Human Head For #20,000 Naira Confesses / Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War / Huge Elephant Broke Into A White Woman’s Home, Looking For Food (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.