Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Don't Come To My House Without A Face Mask - Laura Ikeji Kanu Warns Her Visitors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Come To My House Without A Face Mask - Laura Ikeji Kanu Warns Her Visitors (779 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes / Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! / Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Come To My House Without A Face Mask - Laura Ikeji Kanu Warns Her Visitors by alongeemmanuel: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Laura Ikeji Kanu took to her social media pages to issue a strict warning to people who had intentions of paying her a visit at her place of abode without a face mask.

Click below to read more:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=995362c4e42e80e2f069f923f5a2dc10&news_entry_id=s777b4fbf210105en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_875b51dd-3e1f-4ac3-945a-a8916c066639&from=news
Re: Don't Come To My House Without A Face Mask - Laura Ikeji Kanu Warns Her Visitors by Bluntguy: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2021
On your part, make sure you have a sanitizer in your house. It's a two way thing.
Re: Don't Come To My House Without A Face Mask - Laura Ikeji Kanu Warns Her Visitors by meobizy(f): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2021
She’s scared for the well-being of her children and probably her husband. Since she delivered another child recently, she is likely susceptible to the virus. It’s better to stay safe than sorry unless you truly trust your immune system.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Runs Mad After Been Dropped Off By Yahoo Boys / Mercy Tagged Her Ex And Called Him A “shameless And Useless Father” / Bbnaija Sammie Bursts Into Tears While Talking With Angel (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.