Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria (15211 Views)

COVID-19 Update For January 5 2022 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by cheesmooth(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Honduras01:
undecided I look at the number of death and not number of cases. We have just 1 death. How far? just 1 peree.

Government should free us jare...
Hmm no value of life in Nigeria if you got money just travel

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by SlurUsername1: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Luckydubby7:

Electricity tariffs have been increased to 100% again within two months

This is pure evil... Will never support this, especially since electricity distribution have not improved an inch
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by ekemma55511: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2021
:Lock down part 2 loadingElectricity tariffs have been increased to 100% again within two months
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by BigGuava: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2021
...You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.

Thanks for reading
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by RainOnMe: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Honduras01:
undecided I look at the number of death and not number of cases. We have just 1 death. How far? just 1 peree.

Government should free us jare...

That one person could have been anybody. Anybody including father, mother, close relative or friend.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by IamAsiri: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Spaxon:
I ask just one Question.

Why is it that Some people online are always so quick to attack churches for holding services.

When the lockdown was enforced last year.
Oh your Government gave dates for markets to be open.

Mondays
Wednesdays
And Fridays

Oh so Covid-19 is a reasonable disease.
It stays at home on Mondays
Wednesdays and Fridays?

Look around everyone's moving about freely and there's no covid-19 in your neighborhood.
You'll come online and be saying Covid is real. How real is it when you can't see it.
Malaria is real we do see it on a regular basis.

Of covid-19 is so real we'd all be dead by now.

Quick Fact
A virus just like
1. Polio
2. Small Pox
3. Measles

Can't infect a person twice
Yunno why cus your body gets immune once vaccinated.

But you've seen someone out of greediness will readily accept and come online to rant that he/she got the virus twice.

Haba

It's high time yunno the Government doesn't care about you.

Why then do you have several times? Or conjuctivitis popularly known as "apollo"? Except you are a virologist or a good knowledge of microbiology, I don't think you should speak that authoritatively about that topic.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Shey na catarrh matter dem dey talk for here, na people wey Coro jam go fit explain better to you. Catarrh na just freestyle for Coro matter o
coro and catarrh and brodas, just like getting catarrh with soar throat and cough
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2021
Lakayyyy:

Rubbish talk,COVID is real

Am not saying it's not real Mr rubbish talk , am saying no to second lockdown in Nigeria , but it's like u enjoyed the first lockdown no problem u can observe the lockdown for us alone , u are really a patriotic citizen

In Nigeria even though covid-19 is real it's more of a scamdemic than pandemic , Ebola is far more deadly
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by Tilykay(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
boom99:

A lady just told me now that she won't visit any hospital now, though she is sick because they will convert it to coro.

Shes not too far from the truth, because the testing kits gives lots of false positive results(people who actually don't have the disease and are tested positive.

She also should stay away from self medication. She should seek for help from the professionals. They know better.

And also the time taken to get results before commencing treatments is another thing. The patient may die before the result is out if there's much delay.

The good news is that the treatments for both malaria and Covid-19 is same. So the rule for them is just to commence on the standard protocol for treatment of covid-19 for any patient who present with fever and co. until discharge.

The meaning of a pandemic is a disease that's global, and anyone sick is considered positive until proven otherwise.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by naija1stnigar(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
hello! anyone ever seen videos of admitted patients during this second wave? please upload, because me Na only livescores I dey see like Chelsea Vs Liverpool.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by Fantazy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
finebois:
Federal government should please lock us down. #SecondLockdown

What are saying
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by Spaxon(f): 5:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Tilykay:

All I can tell you is that it's real. I came down with it and recovered. I had body pain, it was so painful unlike of malaria. I had a moderately high fever, headache, cough and loss of smell, that lasted for about a week despite antimalarial treatment. I already knew it was Covid-19.

It is true that it is blown out of proportion all over the world. Don't believe everything you see on media.

Here in Africa we don't need all those lock downs and all.
Since we cant provide basic needs for the citizens and all that, and the heat in Africa kills the virus.

The recovery rate for us is excellent.
They should rather enforce the use of nose mask and empower the health sector so they don't be overwhelmed and allow people live their normal lives.

Then at our capacity as a people, we should practice social distancing in gatherings. This is only our way forward. They shouldn't lock anywhere down.. the way it spiked up, is the way it will go down..
That's a reasonable response.
And thanks for that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria by Tilykay(m): 6:43am On Jan 07, 2021
Spaxon:

That's a reasonable response.
And thanks for that

Thank you..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH / Should Abortion Be Legalized In Nigeria? / Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.