Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,542 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

What I Saw On Facebook Posted By A Guy About Ladies True Or False - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Saw On Facebook Posted By A Guy About Ladies True Or False (297 Views)

Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw On Facebook Posted By A Guy About Ladies True Or False by awoofquality: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sounds bitter but the simple truth

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Posted By A Guy About Ladies True Or False by dollytino4real(f): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
op u siddon post dis kan thing? well I came to read comment
Re: What I Saw On Facebook Posted By A Guy About Ladies True Or False by HonKong: 12:35am On Jan 06, 2021
ok
Re: What I Saw On Facebook Posted By A Guy About Ladies True Or False by Bluntguy: 12:49am On Jan 06, 2021
See permutations. This guy is a real BET KING.
Re: What I Saw On Facebook Posted By A Guy About Ladies True Or False by yanabasee(m): 1:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Special humiliation is when you go out of your class to Marry someone either below or above your class....

But see finish is the oga pata-pata of them all....That one is when you are broke and you don't have any formal skills or business or asserts but you slay for a living and eventually fall in love with a billionaire's son.

I've seen a girl, who's father is rich but she's married to a poor guy and goes to farm and sell in the market...Her father doesn't visit her. Although, she's never a bright girl and never had interest going to school and so I understand why she went below her class....
Re: What I Saw On Facebook Posted By A Guy About Ladies True Or False by awoofquality: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2021
yanabasee:
Special humiliation is when you go out of your class to Marry someone either below or above your class....

But see finish is the oga pata-pata of them all....That one is when you are broke and you don't have any formal skills or business or asserts but you slay for a living and eventually fall in love with a billionaire's son.

I've seen a girl, who's father is rich but she's married to a poor guy and goes to farm and sell in the market...Her father doesn't visit her. Although, she's never a bright girl and never had interest going to school and so I understand why she went below her class....

I tell you bro leaving your class that one got me

(1) (Reply)

24-hour After 50% Hike In Nigeria, Ghana Gives Citizens 3-month Free Electricity / Usman Gidado Ajibo King Of Mayos Films Production Yola / Florahomesgc Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.