Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow (22750 Views)

Weird!pregnant Women In Ghana Now Take Pills To Bleach Unborn Babies’ Skin / Another Snake Caught While Trying To Swallow Money In Nigeria / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by RichAbujaGuy: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Good write up Bro Op.

Some family and friends surely don't help in this life.

Some positive info below to address #1 and money. Personally I think good health is wealth.

'The Science of Getting Rich'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEmRnzIDeMU

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by Willie2015: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
thesicilian:
Just felt like dropping some very hard truths about life in general. We may not like or agree with them, but that's just the way it is.

1. Many people will never be wealthy no matter how hard they work.

2. People around you generally want you to be successful, just not better than them

3. There's no purpose in life. We are the ones to create purpose for ourselves.

4. Planning too much and overthinking can in most cases be a recipe for failure.

5. You are not irreplaceable. No one is.

6. Salutation is not love.

7. Money, love and relationships will definitely make you happier, but most of your happiness and peace will always have to come from within you.

8. Most people only keep you around because of what they can get from you. As soon as you loose that "usefulness", they'll disappear from your life.

9. It is hard for a total stranger to hurt you. Most of your struggles in life will come from the actions of close friends and family

10. Regret is a waste of time, learn and move on.

11. Perfection does not exist.

12. Life's unfair. It's been like that from the beginning and will remain so till the end. You just have to learn to deal with it.

Many people will never be wealthy no matter how hard they work.

It is God that give wealth and lift up not hard work.
Psalms 75:6-7 For not from the east or from the west and not from the wilderness comes lifting up, but it is God who executes judgment, putting down one and lifting up another.[/b]
Deut 8 “And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth,

There's no purpose in life. We are the ones to create purpose for ourselves.

Every man is created for a purpose by God. Our duty is to find out our purpose in life through communion with God.
Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Gamer999:
Op you forgot to add no. 13 which states "no matter how hard thrust, you can never make her squirt"

That's quite subjective... Few "sexually learned" ones among us might beg to differ! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by kingxsamz(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Half of these aren't hard pills though.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by SenecaTheYonger: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yes you are.
yanabasee:
In general, Humans are greedy and selfish.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Impregnable101:
My problem, i envision the future too much embarassed

Nothing bad about that... You are human after all.

Just make more effort to stay in the present, striving for even the littlest of gains which will make that future goal more achievable.

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by UDUJ(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Those girls swallowing CUM... How?...

How a whole human being will swallow cum dey shock me..

Oh I dinnor read the post..

Choiiii.. Una sorry oo

Are you just hearing this cheesy

It's not a new thing na. They've been swallowing cum right from the time of King Solomon in the Bible cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by HitlerGaddafi: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
winterlover:

90% of girls like hard dick. Not big dick
Stop consoling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by Impregnable101: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Angelfrost:

Nothing bad about that... You are human after all.

Just make more effort to stay in the present, striving for even the littlest of gains which will make that future goal more achievable.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by drlateef: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
The bottomline of wealth is filthy. Don’t envy the rich.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by Babastrong(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
13. No matter how smart you are, you can never dodge death.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by care4you: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
no 6 really got me thinking!....you are right mahn!

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by femi4: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
thesicilian:
Just felt like dropping some very hard truths about life in general. We may not like or agree with them, but that's just the way it is.

1. Many people will never be wealthy no matter how hard they work.

2. People around you generally want you to be successful, just not better than them

3. [s]There's no purpose in life. We are the ones to create purpose for ourselves.[/s]

4. Planning too much and overthinking can in most cases be a recipe for failure.

5. You are not irreplaceable. No one is.

6. Salutation is not love.

7. Money, love and relationships will definitely make you happier, but most of your happiness and peace will always have to come from within you.

8. Most people only keep you around because of what they can get from you. As soon as you loose that "usefulness", they'll disappear from your life.

9. It is hard for a total stranger to hurt you. Most of your struggles in life will come from the actions of close friends and family

10. Regret is a waste of time, learn and move on.

11. Perfection does not exist.

12. Life's unfair. It's been like that from the beginning and will remain so till the end. You just have to learn to deal with it.
There is a purpose in life. You need to identify yours else you ll be running another man's race

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by uptownemmygee(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
cliqtips:
Let people fund your dream, go to magfundme.com
Need money for;
laptop
Business
School fees
Phone
Project
Car etc

Create an account today #MagFundMe #PublicCharity

So i should come and borrow join the one wey buhari don use my name borrow abi

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by nnamdiosu(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Everyone, no matter how pretty or handsome, has someone who is totally tired of them

The strongest of us, is still as weak as the weakest of us. All humans regardless of their power, wisdom, connections etc, is still weak. A simple headache is enough to bring them to their knees.

A man who has conquered his lust for women/sexual pleasures and his anger, has solved 95% of his weakness and troubles.
A woman who has conquered her lust for flashy things/money/materialistic things has solved 95% of her weakness and troubles

Life won't ever be equal between men and women. There will always be that discrimination till the end of time.

A good intention can still be bad.
Someone can have a good intentions and still commit a serious crime.

The simplest things in life is what gives the greatest happiness. Simple life, simple friends, little family laughter and get together, being with pets, giving to the needy, helping people, etc, those are the foundation of happiness.

Continuation...

Everyone, even the pope has a secret.

Everyone has that one person who loves and admires us secretly. Everyone also has that one person who hates us for no reason too

There are some people, who no matter what they do, will always suffer in this life. Even if they are wealthy. Suffering is not a function of.your wealth status. A poor man can still be very happy and enjoying life. A rich man can be in serious suffering.

Everybody, every human being has that one weakness that will always be their weakness. It takes the grace of God to survive it.

In reality , there isn't any true atheist. No one was born such. Every atheist at one time prayed to God. It was just anger at one time in their lives tht made them decide to be atheist.

Inside the heart of ALL atheist, they know a God exist. But they are in deep pain to acknowledge him. So they lie to themselves till they begin to believe their lie. But deep down inside, they know he exists.

A man can't ever be satisfied.
Nothing can satisfy us.

There is always something greater and deeper than everything. Everything has levels.

There are levels to wealth, beauty, power etc. There is always something deeper than the level you are on. There is someone richer than you somewhere, kinder than you, wicked than you, etc.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by BabaIbo: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
This picture sums it up.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by Opeyemic01: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Impregnable101:
My problem, i envision the future too much embarassed

I do same to the extent I lose taste of the present, I always live in the future right in the present. When I achieve something for instance, instead of enjoying the moment, I am already thinking of the future

4 Likes

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by Impregnable101: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Opeyemic01:

I do same to the extent I lose taste of the present, I always live in the future right in the present. When I achieve something for instance, instead of enjoying the moment, I am already thinking of the future
something keep telling me it's holding me back. How can a full grown adult be inside his apartment & be day dreaming about living the "dream life" undecided

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Working hard might not make you rich
Working smart does

Babies, women and dogs are love unconditionally a man is loved because he provides something

It is easy for a woman to forgive a cheating husband but a man finds it hard to forgive a cheating wife

Many adults who pretend to be happy being single actually want a romantic relationship

Don't strive to be successful as a payback but strive to be successful for yourself to live a happy and fulfilling life.

Finally no matter how hard snake right activists on NL try to discourage it Lalasticlala will always push snake thread to FP

[b]it is easy for a woman to forgive a cheating husband [/b]but a man finds it hard to forgive a cheating wife

na lie ooo

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by cliqtips: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lol...
It's for people that needs fund for their business or something tangible in their life.

uptownemmygee:

So i should come and borrow join the one wey buhari don use my name borrow abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by ume1000: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
TDIsaac:
I disagree with number 3. There is actually purpose for everything created including humans. It will be better to look inward and find out what you are moulded for and then develop yourself in that line rather than creating a purpose for yourself and end up struggling to be who you are not meant to be.
so what's the purpose

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by pansophist(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
This is bitterpill to you? You soft man cool

If I list my own bitter pill ehn. Hmmm. Humanity no be am at all. Think about it, after God created us, he regretted it instantly. What more of you?

5 Likes

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by geesilver(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
OP, but religion tells us that we have a purpose in life and which is to worship God and return to him when death come calling....

What about those that agreed with that.
Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
13. MARRYING A VIRGIN DOESN'T GUARANTEE FAITHFULNESS.
14. YOU'LL ALWAYS MEET PEOPLE LIKE YOU ANYWHERE YOU GO .
15.I LOVE YOU FROM A NIGERIAN GIRL'S MOUTH MEANS THAT SHE'S GETTING MONEY FROM YOU . cool
Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by SavageResponse(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Number 5 and 8 are universal truths!
Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by Bmaster(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Life is not easy.

Respect to people way don finally balance,
E no easy.

I dey do pos I dey get enough.
But my problem na gambling.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
inumidun2010:
Lemme Paraphrase No.1
TB. JOSHUA said No matter how GOOD and RICH you are, you'll always see PEOPLE who you are BETTER THAN doing EXPLOITS than YOU...
PERSON no fit explain DAVID matter finish, it DEFIES LOGIC...
When and how did a HERDBOY learn how to PLAY THE HARP to be so PROFICIENT in ISRAEL, Are we saying all those GUYS who are FULLTIME MUSICIANS in the TEMPLE are not SKILLFUL...
PERSON collect another MAN WIFE still kill am on top, God still send PROPHET give am MESSAGE.....

David Na OG ASWEAR...
GOD SAID THAT HE'LL SHOW MERCY TO WHOM HE LIKES TO SHOW MERCY .

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by bepositive11: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Babies, women and dogs are love unconditionally a man is loved because he provides something

Many adults who pretend to be happy being single actually want a romantic relationship

I challenge your thoughts on these ones

Most men associate their own self worth to how much they make and how well they provide. This leads them to only attract people who recognize what they provide. When unconditional love shows up, they dismiss it because they don't believe in it. Mind you, most men don't even love themselves unconditionally. This alone makes in impossible for them to be loved unconditionally

Onto the second point. Many adults who pretend to be happy being in relationships and marriages actually want to be single

1 Like

Re: Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow by bepositive11: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Those girls swallowing CUM... How?...

How a whole human being will swallow cum dey shock me..

Oh I dinnor read the post..

Choiiii.. Una sorry oo

Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians With Private Jets / Review Of The Lontor Rechargeable Fan And The USB Portable Fan / Nigeria: Military Reject 'highly Unpatriotic' Calls To Sabotage Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.