Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Which Trybe Do You Believe To Be Faithful In Marriage - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Trybe Do You Believe To Be Faithful In Marriage (442 Views)

Funniest Superstition You Were Made To Believe / Do You Believe In Psychic Powers? / Do You Believe That The Ancient Egyptians Descended From The Horn Of Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Trybe Do You Believe To Be Faithful In Marriage by abiolamitodun(m): 2:25am On Jan 06, 2021
To me I think Delta and Edo... Due to their tradition

Let's know yours
Re: Which Trybe Do You Believe To Be Faithful In Marriage by chatinent: 3:05am On Jan 06, 2021
It's the person not the place.

It's the heart and not the face.
Re: Which Trybe Do You Believe To Be Faithful In Marriage by Vikkioshio(f): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Being faithful has nothing to do with tribe, it's about the individual

1 Like

Re: Which Trybe Do You Believe To Be Faithful In Marriage by MightySparrow: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Igbo, though I am not one but and have lived in Igbo land, I observe, Igbo women are more reasonable with their men and work better for the success of their marriages.

(1) (Reply)

Ban Importation Of Foreign Jeans- Oluwo Of Iwo Tells FG / Lagos Division: Celebrating Excellence Of An Indigenous People. / My Cousin see me as an inferior because of my gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.