Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Top 10 Best Tourist Sites In Nigeria To Visit In 2021, Check Your State (pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Best Tourist Sites In Nigeria To Visit In 2021, Check Your State (pics) (186 Views)

Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) / World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Tourist Sites In Nigeria To Visit In 2021, Check Your State (pics) by laughplanet: 3:02am On Jan 06, 2021
Nigeria, a country with over 200 million population not only blessed with ethnic diversity, culture and rich life but also a home for some of the best tourist sites you can find in the world.

Whether you are taking a romantic trip with that special one or you are just looking for the best places to explore, then Nigeria should be included in your lists of destinations. And to cut down the stress of spending hours researching and not finding the best places to visit, I’ve put together a lists of some of the best tourist sites you can visit in Nigeria that will get you fascinated and help you appreciate the beauty of the universe.

Although, there are lots of tourist sites in Nigeria but these 10 are exceptional for me and anyone that may have visited any of the sites. And trust me, this is not an over-hype and you’ll get to experience that yourself on your visit to these sites. Let’s keep it going…

10. Tinapa free Zone & Resort: At #10 is Tinapa Free Zone & Resort. located in Cross River State, south-south Nigeria. A trip to Tinapa resort leaves you with long-term memories due to its breath-taking architectural designs, and houses almost everything if not all that a tourist looks out for when considering taking the trip to experience his/her best moment. It houses a food court with take-away outlets, a 3000 capacity parking space for cars, a wave pool, water slides and children’s pool and play area to catch the moment.
And I thought that it will be an injustice for me not to include this beautiful place in my top 10 tourist places to visit in Nigeria.

With a stable power supply system and a first-class ICT infrastructure as well as top security, you experience paradise on earth by visiting Tinapa resort.

As they said, seeing is believing and it’s my hope that you will take a trip to Tinapa Resort when planning your next vacation to experience the electrifying atmosphere in this area.

9. Olumo Rock: I was 15 Years old when my eldest sibling who happens to attend Navy secondary school Abeoukuta, Ogun state was sharing his ‘Olumo rock experience’ after his school took him there for an excursion. Isn’t just a rock you may ask? well, Olumo rock is more than a rock trust me.
What makes Olumo rock so unique is the historical fact surrounding this massive outcrop of granite rocks of primitive formation. The rock is an historical monument which served as shelter and fortress for the Egba people who at 1830 had settled under the rock during the intercity wars.

And like Manchester united football club fondly refer to it stadium – the theater of dream, the Olumo rock isn’t only the theatre of dream for Egba people but for the visitors alike. The rock is a monument of faith, unity, and source of strength for the Egba people. You can include that in your bucket list when considering the next tourist site to visit in Nigeria. I was blown a way when a lover...https://afrotourism.com/travelogue/top-10-best-tourist-sites-in-nigeria-to-visit-in-2021/

(1) (Reply)

Travel Within Nigeria / Did The Repairs On Third Mainland Bridge Meet Your Expectations? / Help Immigrant Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.