Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Paternity Scandal: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave (Read Letter) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paternity Scandal: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave (Read Letter) (473 Views)

Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp / Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Paternity Scandal: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave (Read Letter) by EBMedia: 4:36am On Jan 06, 2021
Embattled Managing director of First City Monument Bank (FCMB), Adam Nuru, has embarked on a mandatory leave amid allegations of marital infidelity involving him and a former staff of the bank, Moyo Lawal.

IgbereTV gathered that Moyo's estranged husband, Tunde Thomas, 45, died on December 16, 2020 from heart attack after battling with depression upon discovering that the two children from their marriage were allegedly fathered by the FCMB boss.

According to report by the deceased's friends, Moyo had resigned from FCMB and travelled to the US with the two children, and thereafter informed Tunde that he was not the biological father of the children.

Over 1,000 people had signed a petition to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), calling for the sack of Nuru.

On Saturday, January 2, 2021, the bank released a statement saying its Board of Directors had commenced an investigation into the matter.

In an internal mail sent to all workers on Tuesday January 5, Nuru announced his plans to embark on leave immediately to allow the board to carry out an independent review of the circumstances surrounding the reports.

See a copy of the letter below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1378048/paternity-scandal-fcmb-md-adam-nuru-goes-leave/

Lalasticlala

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave (Read Letter) by HelpYourself(m): 4:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Let me guess he is going on leave to America where the lady happens to have relocated to?

Yikes

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave (Read Letter) by thaoriginator: 4:49am On Jan 06, 2021
lipsrsealed

Mi bloodclaat!

Di bagga man wan we fi believe say him nah dweet... Say a lie dem ah tell pon him..

But that ah di talking inna di street and pon di media. Dem haffi prove it through di DNA..

Me nuh hear no arguments say "You and him f u c k!", "No, me and him never f u c k"
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave (Read Letter) by JaneYave(f): 4:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Anyhow, a man must chin up. What's gonna be is gonna be? My question is does this man have a family at all?
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave (Read Letter) by pyyxxaro: 4:57am On Jan 06, 2021
The guy go be bad guy shaa

See as e resemble Ben Murray-Bruce
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave (Read Letter) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Baddest pussy destroyer, Lolz... cheesy
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave (Read Letter) by thaoriginator: 5:01am On Jan 06, 2021
JaneYave:
Anyhow, a man must chin up. What's gonna be is gonna be? My question is does this man have a family at all?
Yes! And me no mind fi chip in nna yuh tight tight hole deh cool
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave (Read Letter) by JaneYave(f): 5:14am On Jan 06, 2021
thaoriginator:
Yes! And me no mind fi chip in nna yuh tight tight hole deh cool

I rebuke you.
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave (Read Letter) by thaoriginator: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2021
JaneYave:

I rebuke you.
grin

You no well.. dem go rebuke you
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave (Read Letter) by Mynd44: 5:48am On Jan 06, 2021

(1)

A Police Inspector In Abuja Raped His 15-year-old Stepdaughter. The Police Have / Obalende Riot: Police Arrest Six Persons, Summon Transport Union Leaders / Soldiers Uncover Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau’s Farm Inside Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.