Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Dangers Of Astral Traveling - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dangers Of Astral Traveling (5840 Views)

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
triplechoice:

You are incapable of knowing if spirit or spirits exist or what it actually represents.

But you can still know if you want to
Define the spirits you believe in.
What are they made of
What are their functions
How do they occur
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by triplechoice(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Define the spirits you believe in.
What are they made of
What are their functions
How do they occur

The discussion has been discontinued by me seeing that you have failed to grasp anything.

BTW where did I express any believe in spirit?

I am not what your assumptions have made you believe and so don't try to force anything on me.

Have a lovely weekend
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
triplechoice:

The discussion has been discontinued by me seeing that you have failed to grasp anything.

BTW where did I express any believe in spirit?

I am not what your assumptions have made you believe and so don't try to force anything on me.

Have a lovely weekend
Since you don't believe in spirits, you shouldn't have said bla bla bla!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides, there wasn't anything to be grasped!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by WoundedLamb: 6:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Bruno3000:
pls leave this thread. what's wrong with u?

I'm not really interested in the subject of this thread but the person you quoted had every reason to clear her name. Someone just accused her of something; you weren't expecting her to just keep quiet. You may not agree with whatever her stance is onhere but asking her what's wrong with her when she was only responding to the accusation made against her is unfair. Objectivity over sentiments. No offense.
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Bruno3000(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I'm not really interested in the subject of this thread but the person you quoted had every reason to clear her name. Someone just accused of her something; you weren't expecting to just keep quiet. You may not agree with whatever her stance is onhere but asking her what's wrong with her when she was only responding to the accusation made against her is unfair. Objectivity over sentiments. No offense.
ok I see.
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Medal11: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please I will like to have your whatsapp to discuss about what you shared here.
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Khalagates: 8:10am On Jan 11
I came across ur post and I need help because I was born in a trance with a gift like u said how do I contact you to explain further please respond I’m tired of people not responding I have been looking everywhere for answers
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Minsk24: 9:16am On Jan 12
Khalagates:
I came across ur post and I need help because I was born in a trance with a gift like u said how do I contact you to explain further please respond I’m tired of people not responding I have been looking everywhere for answers
U can visit eckankar, u can train yourself and get more knowledge, or u can search astral projection groups on Facebook
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by galadima77(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12
Op I really salute your courage to bring up this topic. I've learnt over time that not everything can be discussed... especially the mysteries of other realms. It's all hidden for reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do You Go To Church? / Is It Biblical For Pastors To Advertise Miracles / Does Anyone Know Any Reformed Churches Located In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.