Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk (20124 Views)

Liberia’s Tightest Presidential Election In 2 Decades Heads To A Runoff / 33 Years Old Democrat, Ossoff Has Won The Georgia Senate Runoff - Decision Desk / Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by DarkJeddi(m): 6:11am On Jan 06, 2021
peteromenihu:
We still have over 200k votes to be counted. So the result is not out yet.
That depends on the leading margin..
It was called for Biden even when votes were still outstanding..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by ipobarethieves: 6:12am On Jan 06, 2021
cool grin grin Golan007 u don show face grin cheesy cool wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Well, this is the end of the Trump saga.

To be honest, I would have liked it if Trump own again...because the American political elite really needs to learn to listen more and talk less...and it was their refusal to listen that brought Trump in in the first place.

But Americans are a demanding electorate...and thus, Trump lost because he did not perform to specifications, and because a large segment of the population regard him as a threat to their rights.

I'm not hoping for miracles under Biden...and four more years of Trump means four more years of the same old same old under-performance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Fheelzz(m): 6:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by dalass(f): 6:15am On Jan 06, 2021
abc115:

What are you doing on this thread, if you are less concerned

Nothing but to say I'm less concerned as it has not brought down the price of essential commodities or taxes in Naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:19am On Jan 06, 2021
saajus:
One more to knock out. If they can get the two seats, Biden's life as a President will be easy.
They have gotten the two now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Golan007: 6:22am On Jan 06, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool grin grin Golan007 u don show face grin cheesy cool wink

I'm on board.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by juman(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Outstanding votes are mostly from democrates dominated areas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by bolaayenimo: 6:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Fani Kayode is talking rubbish that Trump will be president

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by ensamy(m): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Trump has finished destroying Republican party just as Buhari destroyed Nigeria economy. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Afamed: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Fani Kayode is talking rubbish that Trump will be president
Perhaps he is still on his conspiracy theories

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by chewwie(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2021
imhotep:

1. Biden 2021.
2. Trump 10 to 21 years in prison.
Of all the 44 POTUS before Trump, show me one who has ever been imprisoned? Trump won't go to jail simply because he committed ZERO crime (feel free to point out a crime he committed while in office), and even if he shot someone dead, he won't go to jail, he'll be pardoned, that's how the American system works.

3 Likes

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Moodle: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2021
rawtouch:
congratulations to him, whoever he may be because I don't know him

He is a blackman
A pastor
A direct son of a former slave whom picked cotton
The first black Senator from Georgia
The 11th black senator in the US Senates

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2021
chewwie:

Of all the 44 POTUS before Trump, show me one who has ever been imprisoned? Trump won't go to jail simply because he committed ZERO crime (feel free to point out a crime he committed while in office), and even if he shot someone dead, he won't go to jail, he'll be pardoned, that's how the American system works.
There is always a "first", you know grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by chewwie(m): 6:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Holamic:
This man trump has cost republican a clean vicctory
Trump created a populist conservative movement, one never seen in the history of world politics, instead of playing along, the GOP in congress pretended to play along or outrightly insulted Trump. His voters saw.
Trump was cheated in this past election and instead of the GOP in congress to fight with Trump, they condemned him. This serves them right. They deserve to go down, they ruined the GOP not Trump.

5 Likes

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by chewwie(m): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2021
LacunaJacuna:
Trump has succeeded in destroying the Republican Party.........The final nail on the coffin will be later today when Biden will be certified winner.
Trump created a populist conservative movement, one never seen in the history of world politics, instead of playing along, the GOP in congress pretended to play along or outrightly insulted Trump. His voters saw.
Trump was cheated in this past election and instead of the GOP in congress to fight with Trump, they condemned him. This serves them right. They deserve to go down, they ruined the GOP not Trump.
Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by ubee(m): 6:39am On Jan 06, 2021
I still don't believe that talk that Nigerians were tired of GEJ and voted him out. Am i the only one that heard of, and saw pictures and videos of irregularities, cheating, underaged voting and all other things on a very large scale in the north? Joined with what seemed like the Northerners decided to vote by ethnic lines, so these issues cost GEJ.
Duru9:
Sorry Trump
Americans are tired of you

Same way Nigerians were tired of GEJ then

In search for messiah we found general problem in buhari
I hope Biden rules well

1 Like

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by azzima(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2021
IPODS? NO Vigil tonight EVERYWHERE una dey, na loss loss!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Osuman(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2021
I heard that, that was a key decision making election for the Democrats, Atleast the American have it well sound to Trump.

1 Like

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Iamgrey5(m): 6:45am On Jan 06, 2021
chewwie:

Trump was cheated in this past election and instead of the GOP in congress to fight
Ronald Reagan told Trump to hold his beer.

3 Likes

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by chewwie(m): 6:45am On Jan 06, 2021
imhotep:
There is always a "first", you know grin grin
Why exactly? What crimes did he commit?
Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by linearity: 6:46am On Jan 06, 2021
peteromenihu:
We still have over 200k votes to be counted. So the result is not out yet.

All the remaining votes are from democratic strongholds.

Even Purdue that is currently ahead of Ossoff by about 1,200 votes will lose to Ossoff.

The two Democrats will win both Georgia Senate races, Trump lost again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by chewwie(m): 6:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Ronald Reagan told Trump to hold his beer.
Reagan is up there with Abraham Lincoln, Washington, FDR, etc. as one of the best president America has ever had. I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2021
chewwie:

Why exactly? What crimes did he commit?
If he did not commit crimes, why has he been issuing pardons to his accomplices for over 2 months now ?
Trump supporters sef grin grin

"Donald Trump expected to grant more pardons to allies in frenzied final month"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/24/donald-trump-pardons-president-whats-next

cc lzaa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Kailalomo(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2021
you don solve your family problem finish?

Mac2016:
I will try to watch live when Trump is packing out of the White House, he has long kept me longing for this moment grin
Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Iamgrey5(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2021
chewwie:

Reagan is up there with Abraham Lincoln, Washington, FDR, etc. as one of the best president America has ever had. I don't know what you're talking about.
Reagan created the largest conservative movement in American history

Reagan owns the "Make American great again" phrase.

10 Likes

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by jchioma: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2021
This will effectively put control of senate in the hands of the Democrats. Congrats to Joe Biden. Trump and the Republicans are the losers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by chewwie(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2021
imhotep:

If he did not commit crimes, why has he been issuing pardons to his accomplices for over 2 months now ?
Trump supporters sef grin grin

"Donald Trump expected to grant more pardons to allies in frenzied final month"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/24/donald-trump-pardons-president-whats-next

cc lzaa
And how many pardons did Obama issue on his way out? W. & Bill did the same, it's nothing new.
Besides, you're yet to show me a crime that he committed.
Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2021
Trump is not acting wisely and smartly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2021
chewwie:

And how many pardons did Obama issue on his way out? W. & Bill did the same, it's nothing new.
Biden 2021 abeg grin
Make Trump carry him racism go siddon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by Golan007: 6:58am On Jan 06, 2021
chewwie:

Pardons to Joe Public is different from pardons to your allies who were convicted for crimes you were fingered as the primary.

5 Likes

Re: Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk by chewwie(m): 7:02am On Jan 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Reagan created the largest conservative movement in American history

Reagan owns the "Make American great again" phrase.
Reagan didn't use the slogan during his campaign, he wanted to use it in the generals against LBJ (I think), but he lost in the primaries.
Both movements were immense:
Reagan's had a coalition of Democrats (Reagan Democrats), Trump's completely alienated Democrats mainly due to bad media coverage.
But on policy, Trump beat Reagan easily. Similar on domestic policy, but different on middle Eastern policy. Both immense men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama / Trump China Trade Deal Agreed, US To Roll Back Tariffs In Stages / Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.