Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,340 members, 7,833,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

“Courage ss the price that life exacts for granting peace.” – Amelia Earhart - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “Courage ss the price that life exacts for granting peace.” – Amelia Earhart (116 Views)

Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students / Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics / Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Courage ss the price that life exacts for granting peace.” – Amelia Earhart by TheMomentumTv(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Courage is a weapon needed to achieve anything great in life. No matter what you do, and where you do them, the only path to your greatness is courage. These quotes about courage will help you recover the lost courage you started with on your road to success.

These are 7 out of the 60 courage quotes on our website
1. “I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me.” – Erica Jong
2. “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” – Winston Churchill
3. “Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.” – Brené Brown
4. “I have lived my life according to this principle: If I’m afraid of it, then I must do it.” – Erica Jong
5. “Courage is grace under pressure.” – Ernest Hemingway
6. “Think of yourself as an explorer. You cannot find anything new if you are unwilling to leave the shore.” – Robert Greene
7. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali

Note: Kindly drop on this page what courage is to you, and we shall review it and post it on our website with your name as the author. Do you have quotes from another author(s), indicate the author(s) name and your name, these two shall be indicated on our website.
Your quote might be what someone out there needs to see life in the right direction.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Passing Your CITN Exams Is No Longer An Issue… / Register For Your Gre/toefl For N55k Only!! / How Would You Like Including Community Services In The Education Curriculum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.