Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Can I Do With A Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Do With A Million Naira (1770 Views)

How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? / What Business Can Turn A Million Naira To 3 Million In 11 Months? / Over a million Consumers Waiting 4 Ur Farm Produce (buy Agric Land In Epe Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Clean2016: 7:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello house

I have a partnership which places N1,000,000 in my hand for a year. What can I do with a million Naira?
Genuine investment and not get rich quick
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by illicit(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2021
you can borrow me, I will give u 1.2million back by December....

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by RedPanthar: 7:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Clean2016:
Hello house

I have a partnership which places N1,000,000 in my hand for a year. What can I do with a million Naira?
Genuine investment and not get rich quick

Re-invest it in something that can give you like 100%. You may come partner in my startup for a year if you like. Check my profile for contact details
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Whizzcute(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2021
Buy Bitcoin or ethereum.

this is a Golden advice
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by OlawaleBammie: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2021
kenddys:
Invest in farm products

Lock for exporters or companies who need millet Maize etc be the middle man.
Buy from the farmers and sell to the companies or exporters
Make like 200k per deal worth 1mil!
I will just laf weneva I see advice like this

guys think it's DAT easy sha.
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by liprises(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2021
Presently, if I am in your shoes and have such money for investment. My first choice will be real estate and my second will be Chymall e-commerce. Chymall e-commerce did it for me last year but now thinking real estate going forward. Digital businesses will take a leap forward this year as the world get increasingly connected and exchange rate keep increasing. Create a digital loan app now as it is so profitable because Nigerians penchant for loans is insatiable. As you do, keep an eagle eye on digital currencies such as Bitcoin as speculators are projecting price increase of over $146,000 this year.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Clean2016: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
kenddys:
Invest in farm products

Lock for exporters or companies who need millet
Maize etc be the middle man.

Buy from the farmers and sell to the companies or exporters

Make like 200k per deal worth 1mil!

Where do I get that? Any idea
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by juniorstar(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
use 500k to buy btc..would have advised using the entire 1 mill . but so as not to loose sleep use 500k

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by smartking1: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Make 2021 a better year. You can get any of our services.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Melaninprincess(f): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Save some with FCMB ( check my signature), invest in BTC or ETH. Or food products.
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
https:///Litecoin_click_bot?start=agaPx
Please incase..know say the address start this:
https
:
/
/
t
me
/
litecoin
_
(this dash is underscore)
click
_
(tis dash is underscore)
Not
?
start
=
agaPx
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by OlawaleBammie: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
kenddys:

No it is not

I never said it is!

But we all know the harder part is get who to supply and not the farmer

If he can sort that out I am sure he will make something from it!

well, he should locate warehouse now,get ready to waybill his goods outside, pay the produce officers at every control post in the state ,pay the government money into the government IGR account, pay the area boys/the locals their money or receive some blows, pay the local government due/ticket and finally face the huddle of buyers association...

guy am into produce and I use to waybill goods out of the state very well so I know wat am saying.

but there is no sin in trial sha.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by OlawaleBammie: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
kenddys:

Since you do this already I am sure you make some profit and you can advice him?

Am not the owner of the business, am just the Manager of the enterprise.

I can't advice him cus nobody asked DAT from me, am just saying it's not that easy.

it's not an easy task at all..

Tho I deals with Cocoa and palm kernel so I don't know much about the produce u mentioned sha but am sure the process will be same 98.90143%
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by OlawaleBammie: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
kenddys:

But what i suggested he doesn't have to do the work na

Lol, ehennn?? Ok na...make he try first, grin grin

He will be middle man and just make small cash because the product owner would waybill it na!

Not done anywhere, how on earth Wil u tell farmers to waybill their products, is it the farmer that want to haul it out to the warehouse or u?? I just dey make me dey laf grin grin

See lemme tell us this, things are not done the way nairalanders makes it look unless u want to do dropshoppings and it's not even that way
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Wealthgod(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
You can start an ecommerce business, I have some on my sleeve I can guide you through or we can partner together, in 3 months you can get steady income and scale really fast doing ecommerce. Inbox me let me send you something that would explain how ecommerce work and how it would benefit you!
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by NTPGARRIfactory(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2021
As you and I know, Garri is a staple food in Nigeria, we are into 100% Mechanised Garri production.

We are currently taking investment for working capital, i.e. you invest with us, we use your money for production, pay your ROI out of the profit made.

Contact us for any clarification, pictorial or video evidence, if you're a potential investor and interested in sight seeing and around Oye-Ekiti axis, you're also welcome. See our signature for more details.
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Clean2016: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
kenddys:

I can connect you to farmers in the north

But you have to source those you would be supplying!

I will work out this if I can get market
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by LandMann: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Am not the owner of the business, am just the Manager of the enterprise.

I can't advice him cus nobody asked DAT from me, am just saying it's not that easy.

it's not an easy task at all..

Tho I deals with Cocoa and palm kernel so I don't know much about the produce u mentioned sha but am sure the process will be same 98.90143%

Hello bro. If I can source for large quantities of palm kernel, do you know how I can get buyers and the quality assurance process... There's a lot of it in my location... I have the finance to process and transport it to any location in Nigeria
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by OlawaleBammie: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2021
LandMann:

Hello bro. If I can source for large quantities of palm kernel, do you know how I can get buyers and the quality assurance process... There's a lot of it in my location... I have the finance to process and transport it to any location in Nigeria
Sure,

But wait o, can we take this offline ??

Note that I didn't say I want money from u o, so am not a scammer o grin grin
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by LandMann: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Sure,

But wait o, can we take this offline ??

Note that I didn't say I want money from u o, so am not a scammer o grin grin

Alright. My WhatsApp contact is on my profile. I'll be expecting you msg
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by OlawaleBammie: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2021
LandMann:

Alright. My WhatsApp contact is on my profile. I'll be expecting you msg
ok

(1) (Reply)

Pet Bottle Blowing Machine / Get A Loan Without Collateral / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.