Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,524 members, 7,958,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) (29487 Views)

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
ashawo wen no want pikin
Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by LZAA: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
imhotep:

Where is bamite our son??
Bamite kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bar1941:

100%

From today I will start taking that phrase serious, " fear women "
Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by rafcrown(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
What a shame.
Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ok just imagine this one now , what is she gonna say that the boy did to her, or was he a winch too.

Must of them are extremely wicked home and abroad, even jezeebel go fear
Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by lightest(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
most so call single mothers are frustrated in UK right now. the coronavirus lockdown is not helping
Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:43am On Jan 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
See as she resemble vickyrotex

Get sense for ONCE!!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by mysteryman2014: 4:40am On Jan 07, 2021
NextD18:
Some idiiots will tell you mothers so much love their kids because they carried them for 9 months. Like it's a yardstick to measure motherly love.

Maybe this one carried her late son for 8 months when she was pregnant. cheesy

She must be a feminist who hate men to the extent of killing her son because of his gander.

Get a life
Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2021
VickyRotex:

Get sense for ONCE!!!!
if na better person resemble you, you no go vex like this o
Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
NextD18:
Some idiiots will tell you mothers so much love their kids because they carried them for 9 months. Like it's a yardstick to measure motherly love.

Maybe this one carried her late son for 8 months when she was pregnant. cheesy

She must be a feminist who hate men to the extent of killing her son because of his gander.

No. It's not about feminism. It's natural. As I always keep reiterating; women don't really feel love...not even for their children. They just see everything and everyone around them as tools to be used for personal gratification, and it is that possessiveness that men mistake for love. Even their children are actually possessions. That is why they can sometimes harm their child to get back at the children's fathers (in the case of divorce or other spousal spite), or push them to overachieve to compete with their fellow females (e.g. by punishing the child to get more A's than their neighbour's child), or even abandon their child when he/she gets in the way of their objectives (unwanted pregnancies etc). Men never do such things, unless they're clinically deranged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by amuwo1980: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
OLULAW:
Sad, sad, sad. She’s a Section 48 woman. That child should never have been in her custody. The social services have questions to answer in this matter. What a loss of innocent life. For the tribalist on this thread, keep displaying your stupidity - it’s the reason, your kit and kin will never taste the Nigerian presidency.
Afonja cannibal , you don’t see stupidity when they label igbos drug pushers , all the years of your presidency Nigeria have nothing to show for it except corruption and meanwhile Nigeria is not ready for a Yoruba president again.
Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by bamite(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
LZAA:

Bamite kiss kiss

Yeye gay man. Make I catch you one on one make I run into you ruggedly. I go too beat you and Imhotep badly. angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by LZAA: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
bamite:

Yeye gay man. Make I catch you one on one make I run into you ruggedly. I go too beat you and Imhotep badly. angry

Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2021
bamite:

Yeye gay man. Make I catch you one on one make I run into you ruggedly. I go too beat you and Imho.tep badly. angry
Reject Boko haramic violence.
Preach love.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by bamite(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2021
imhotep:

Reject Boko haramic violence.
Preach love.

Cc lzaa

Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=bamite post=97838663][/quote]
How Trump na grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by bamite(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2021
imhotep:

How Trump na grin grin

cc lzaa

Ask your ipob god cownu

Re: Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2021
bamite:

Ask your ipob god cownu
Biafra amaka

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Techie Was Attacked By Robbers Led By The Motorcyclist He Sent On Errands / Armed Robber Killed In Delta During Operation (Photos) / Man ‘sends Terminator After Ex-lover’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.