Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

14 Things You Didn’t Know About A Bulletproof Vest - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 14 Things You Didn’t Know About A Bulletproof Vest (5299 Views)

I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu / 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC / 14 Things You Must Do Before Your 25th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 14 Things You Didn’t Know About A Bulletproof Vest by Sirmwill: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Enceladus:

Won't this be vulnerable to let's say an emp bullet.

Lol

EMP can really disintegrate Electromagnetic fields...

Well EMP bullets are way too expensive...
That's an advantage
Re: 14 Things You Didn’t Know About A Bulletproof Vest by kurjeg: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
A bulletproof vest can protect from being hit by cold or firearms, as well as from shrapnel wounds. A person's life often depends on it. That is why I think it's essential to pick the right one for you. The Body armor of the concealed type can be disguised as an ordinary jacket. It's invisible to others and easy to move around in. The class of body armor concealed depends on what kind of weapon the attacker can use. The higher the class, the more threats can be avoided. In addition to the protection class, there are other factors to consider.
Re: 14 Things You Didn’t Know About A Bulletproof Vest by Ademola47(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2022
sunshineV:
9ja police go kukuma shoot u for head

I think the post is stressing bulletproof usage from the police perspective.

Even some policemen, especially the Mopols and security details, wear armoured helmet provided by the VIP.

In all, even if they stay inside bulletproof van, who go still die go die. When there's heavy firing of sophisticated guns like Tavor, M14 the bulletproof/helmet will start having holes thus making it porous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rhematex Consulting & Training Ltd. Cad/programming/graphics Training Are You In / Do You Speak French Fluently? / Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Possible Exam Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.