Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises (1527 Views)

Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth / Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) / Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Instablogger9ja(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Nigerian singer and song writer, Timaya Odon took his Instagram page to share some marriage counseling advice with his massive followers.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/01/make-sure-you-live-with-your-partner.html

1 Share

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Nanaborga(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Not just living with her , get her pregnant too , you need to test and confirm the womb before you commit yourself into marriage , before dem “ BANKY W “you

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Thinkherbell(f): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2021
No I won't live with anyone who hasn't paid my bride price.

6 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Slynation(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Things are changing really fast.....This ought to be the new thread now, even the Bible says "Test and see that the Lord is good"
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Michelle55: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Living with him before marriage is a No but I can visit.
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Bornsinner7: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Lol..

Them no dey Sabi woman thing finish even if she stay with your family

Slynation:
Things are changing really fast.....This ought to be the new thread now, even the Bible says "Test and see that the Lord is good"
Hahaha bro! This shit is funny
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Slynation(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:
Living with him before marriage is a No but I can visit.
That's what you all do say....but first visit, they forget pants and bra at the bathroom, next time, they purposely leave some of their clothes....The next time, They have no plans of leaving that house grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Bbass1990(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Oga timaya what are u insinuating?
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Michelle55: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Slynation:

That's what you all do say....but first visit, they forget pants and bra at the bathroom, next time, they purposely leave some of their clothes....The next time, They have no plans of leaving that house grin
I'm not them cheesy I no dey like wahala.
I can only leave my things when I'm engaged to him not when we're doing gf and bf things na

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Draslo(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2021
It's true. That's the only true way you'll know if you can coexist.
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Slynation(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:

I'm not them cheesy I no dey like wahala.
I can only leave my things when I'm engaged to him not when we're doing gf and bf things na
When engaged?? we still saying the same thing grin
you can have a bf who can propose the following day and get married to you few months to come, while you can be engaged to a guy for 6years or more with 2 kids grin

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Michelle55: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Slynation:

When engaged?? we still saying the same thing grin
you can have a bf who can propose the following day and get married to you few months to come, while you can be engaged to a guy for 6years or more with 2 kids grin
I no do biko.. Which bf proposes to a lady the following day abi shey you dey whine ya nipple ni? cheesy guy wey never test run all the babes finish.
Babymama no dey my agenda so if he's coming to engage me and turn me into a baby factory, may he never reach my junction cheesy

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by yanabasee(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Thinkherbell:

You mustn't live with him... Because he will screw the living out of you...But because, you have to know him for a person....

There's a huge difference when you visit your man and return to your house...and staying with him and seeing how he manages himself... There are many things that you'll uncover about him and you'll judge to know if you can cope with him or not....

Think!!!

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by DaddyRochie1642: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Slynation:

Oga the Lord is Good grin grin

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Slynation(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:

I no do biko.. Which bf proposes to a lady the following day abi shey you dey whine ya nipple ni? cheesy guy wey never test run all the babes finish.
Babymama no dey my agenda so if he's coming to engage me and turn me into a baby factory, may he never reach my junction cheesy
Most people never had it in their agenda but sh*ts happens....Timaya is absolutely correct

I support him because I met a very depressed lady on telegram with suicidal thoughts due to the fact her bf of over 8years just dumped her for another lady....hmmm it wasn't an easy convincing that girl because she was sheepishly in love with that guy, at that point talking to me was her only source of happiness due to the fact I managed to inspire and gave her hopes in life, yet she still returns back to the same toxic relationship on several occasions, she managed to open up to me about her relationships, I was shocked when she told me she already had about 6 abortions for 2 different guys and the worse part of it was that she was currently pregnant for her BF before he dumped her.....!! The story long shaah

But the essence of bringing it up was the fact that an innocent man got married to her....Thank God she gave birth last year November and I ask myself, what if her womb has been damaged for life, what will be the fate of her unfortunate husband.....

So my dear, some guys "ata go afufu" reason I mostly don't blame some men who decided to set principles for themselves and abide by it before marriage....I know I sound so bias in my reasoning because I came solely from the masculine perspective grin
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Slynation(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga the Lord is Good grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Michelle55: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2021
Slynation:

Most people never had it in their agenda but sh*ts happens....Timaya is absolutely correct

I support him because I met a very depressed lady on telegram with suicidal thoughts due to the fact her bf of over 8years just dumped her for another lady....hmmm it wasn't an easy convincing that girl because she was sheepishly in love with that guy, at that point talking to me was her only source of happiness due to the fact I managed to inspire and gave her hopes in life, yet she still returns back to the same toxic relationship on several occasions, she managed to open up to me about her relationships, I was shocked when she told me she already had about 6 abortions for 2 different guys and the worse part of it was that she was currently pregnant for her BF before he dumped her.....!! The story long shaah

But the essence of bringing it up was the fact that an innocent man got married to her....Thank God she gave birth last year November and I ask myself, what if her womb has been damaged for life, what will be the fate of her unfortunate husband.....

So my dear, some guys "ata go afufu" reason I mostly don't blame some men who decided to set principles for themselves and abide by it before marriage....I know I sound so bias in my reasoning because I came solely from the masculine perspective grin
So you feel the lady "Ata be afufu nkeya okwaya"
Sweetie it goes both ways oh, why impregnate a girl whom you have no intention of marrying? I no dey play that kain rough play oh cheesy if we're not compatible, let's kukuma go our separate ways instead of constantly knacking to no ends na. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by meobizy(f): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2021
Things still change. There is no certainty when it comes to marriage. Friends grow apart talk less of spouses. I've seen partners who lived in peace for thirty years yet broke up after two weeks of marriage. Sometimes that wiggle room of not being committed keeps things fresh. That ensemble he has on is beautiful. I'll get a similar getup soon.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Thinkherbell(f): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2021
yanabasee:

You mustn't live with him... Because he will screw the living out of you...But because, you have to know him for a person....

There's a huge difference when you visit your man and return to your house...and staying with him and seeing how he manages himself... There are many things that you'll uncover about him and you'll judge to know if you can cope with him or not....

Think!!!

You're right
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Trash! Because you did it doesn't mean everyone must do it.

Anyways, it's his followers he's advising such crap.

See who dey advise people... Timaya..
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Slynation(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:

So you feel the lady "Ata be afufu nkeya okwaya"
Sweetie it goes both ways oh, why impregnate a girl whom you have no intention of marrying? I no dey play that kain rough play oh cheesy if we're not compatible, let's kukuma go our separate ways instead of constantly knacking to no ends na. tongue
Ahh....NNE!! e bu nwafo Igbo grin grin Anyways,I know all this, I know I was bias tho grin
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Michelle55: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Slynation:
Ahh....NNE!! e bu nwafo Igbo grin grin Anyways,I know all this, I know I was bias tho grin
Big time nwafo oh.. Na follow come I be na cool
Thanks for being honest.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Kondomatic(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thinkherbell:
No I won't live with anyone who hasn't paid my bride price
Who hasn't bought you.

Bride = a woman just married or about to be married.
Price = the amount of money given or set as consideration for the sale of a specified thing/person

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by TANID(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thinkherbell:
like Seriously

Well Say Timaya
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by candygist: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nanaborga:
Not just living with her , get her pregnant too , you need to test and confirm the womb before you commit yourself into marriage , before dem “ BANKY W “you

My man. Why bring in Banky W. Are you GOD ?
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by STINOS(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nanaborga:

At the bolded. Please don't mock anyone. Children are gift from God.
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Bruno3000(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thinkherbell:
welcome to Nairaland miss... hope dat ur dp is really u.
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Xmen149(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Slynation:

lol,.one has been hiding stuffs in my house (bangles, ear rings,.scaff) i now do serious clean up everytime and leave them in a small bag....the day my head go knock i will giver the bag and a nice farewell

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by tunde82seidat(f): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
This one has got 3 to 4 different ladies pregnant is dishing out advise sad wonders shall never end .Is he saying none of the ladies he lived with is worth marriage ? He needs to check himself cos the advice hasn't worked for him

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Slynation(m): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2021
Xmen149:

lol,.one has been hiding stuffs in my house (bangles, ear rings,.scaff) i now do serious clean up everytime and leave them in a small bag....the day my head go knock i will giver the bag and a nice farewell
just very soon, she will automatically becomes your roommate....grin
Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Freighthost: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Boy with 3kids frm different foolish ladies dey advise single

Look at d history of someone advising u bfor u take it pls

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Live With Your Partner Before Marriage – Singer, Timaya Advises by Xmen149(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Slynation:
just very soon, she will automatically becomes your roommate....grin

lol,.she no well. she will be suprised the day i will show her all her nonsense in one bag

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Mike Edwards Shares New Adorable Family Photos / Check Out Samklef Houses In USA / Amid Rotten Butt, Bobrisky Draw Dragon Tattoo On Her Bumbum [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.