Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi (333 Views)

Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) / 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by peteregwu(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2021
HARVEST OF MIRACLES HITS MGBIDI 2021 INT'L CRUSADE

People who have been taking notes of the wonders of God of Chosen, will testify that the miracles he does are nonpareil. Any time we gather in His presence, His manifest presence are validated by sign and wonders.

While we are yet basking in his previous wonders, he does more, that the testimonies of his works be spread abroad and to draw men unto himself.

Sons of men call him the BALM OF GILEAD for a reason, because he is a healer.

He came down again to give relief to the brethren who entered the crusade ground handicapped, lame, blind, deaf, dumb, sick, and many of them went home rejoicing.

Below are what he did for some of these brethren:

1. 26 year born deaf and dumb. healed
2. 5 year paralysis healed after the prayer of the pastor.
3. 4 years deaf and dumb healed totally.
4. 5 years chronic arthritis rolled away.
5. 6 year loss of memory totally recovered after the prayer of the pastor.
6. 30 years born deaf and dumb instantly healed.
7. 14 years violent madness rolled away instantly.
8. 6 years total blindness rolled away.
9. 3 years severe neck pain disappeared.
10. 6 years madness instantly rolled away.
11. 3 years partial blindness totally crushed.
12. 10 years leg pain rolled away.
13. 5 years paralysis gone.
14. 2 years stroke healed.
15. 10 years poison and inability to walk instantly healed.
16. 2 days partial blindness healed totally.
17. 3 years parkinson's disease healed.
18. 10 years poison healed.
19. 2 years leg and waist pain healed.
20. 10 years blindness healed instantly.
21. 1 year stroke healed.
22. 24 years leg pain healed.
23. 13 years deaf and dumb healed.
24. 8 years deaf and dumb healed.
25. 3 years swollen leg deflated.
26. 10 years deaf and dumb healed.
27. 6 months breast lump disappeared.

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Revivalist Media Crew.

#Mgbidi2021 | #PstLazarusMuoka

Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by peteregwu(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2021
More pictures

Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by peteregwu(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2021
More pictures

Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by gasparpisciotta: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Halleluyah!!!!!!!
Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by peteregwu(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2021
More pix

Anyone that tell you that the Jesus is not real, tell to come to the Lords chosen and see the prove. The God of chosen answers prayer. This is my joy everlasting. Thank God I am a Christian and a chosen

Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by Baawaa(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2021
God knows who serves Him truly
Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by yanabasee(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2021
They should save Nigeria the shame of going to beg China for covid-19 vaccines and begin to heal covid-19 patients.....
Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Laughing. .sheeps wil believe dis to be true o
Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by peteregwu(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2021
yanabasee:
They should save Nigeria the shame of going to beg China for covid-19 vaccines and begin to heal covid-19 patients.....

Several people have testified in the Lords chosen of being healed by covid-19, even the worst HIV is being healed in the Lords chosen. The whole world can accept or believe in Jesus, it is just for those who are willing.

Isaiah 1:19 KJV
"If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:"
Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by peteregwu(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Laughing. .sheeps wil believe dis to be true o

Mark 9:23 KJV
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by thesicilian: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Jesus is real, no doubt. But most of these pastors and miracles are not real. Even the devil can perform his own brand of miracles.

1 Like

Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by peteregwu(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Baawaa:
God knows who serves Him truly

John 14:12-13 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. [13] And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2021
peteregwu:

Mark 9:23 KJV
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
QUOTING FR0M A BOOK OF NARRATIONS BY UNKN0WN AUTHORS DUBBED HOLY BOOK. BOOK WEY JESU N0 KN0W EXISTED. EVEN THE BOOK DIFF FR0M EARLY CHRISTIANS OWN {CATHOLIC}
Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by illicit(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2021
But madness no dey cure o....

Na reduce them dey reduce am
Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by afolarin60591: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2021
:Laughing. .sheeps wil believe dis to be true oMark 9:23 KJVJesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Re: See What Jesus Did Yesterday At The Lords Chosen Crusade At Imgbidi by peteregwu(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
illicit:
But madness no dey cure o....

Na reduce them dey reduce am

That is what makes you an unbeliever na. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Praying Together With Brethren / The Unit Of Life / Very Rev. CNN Nwanebu Represents Sen. Hope At The 1st Session Of The 22nd Synod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.