Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. (7203 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Marine54(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Female prisoners in kanya has sent a request to the government to allow thier boyfriends to chop them once they visit them in prison, some said they're going life imprisonment and needs to be satisfied.

The spokesperson for the inmate , Sofia Sweleh who has been sentence to life imprisonment delivered this on behalf of her colleagues who have been lock up.

Reports given by 360ghnews.com reveals that the request is going to be taken into consideration and Government is going to reply them.

https://360ghnews.com/allow-our-boyfriends-chop-us-when-they-visit-us-female-prisoners-begs-government/

2 Likes

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by illicit(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by kalu61(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2021
chop kwa grin

1 Like

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Hyperchi(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
is that ur final request. granted. abge make the tin no spoil

7 Likes

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Maxymilliano(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin grin

Wetin Westlife no go see for empty street

15 Likes

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Nbotee(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Prisoner wardens no go gree... Na where man dey work e dey chop..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by OfficialAwol(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2021
I unread this news.

I refuse to start 2021 with wack news.

They didn't know they'd miss the sweetness of d"ck when they were committing crime?

Look at beauties in prison...

And some are serving life sentence.

Beautiful outside, ugly inside.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Enudapan: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

It should be allowed
Prisoner life matters joor
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by ElValiente(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Eiyaaa
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by EmmanuelBanks: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2021
well if you ask me that's a good thing the government should approve....for an inmate doin life, atleatst the little thin the govt can do is granting him or her a little favour...

whether u like it or not my brothers and sisters KONJI NA BASTARD

And the first time you tasted sex, believe me, you would want to be having it all the motherfvcckking time

that's why some Rev. sisters that have had sex before becoming a sister find it very difficult to stay away from low key sex

5 Likes

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by DasaintHope(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2021
Wahala be like g string pant very easy to shift

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by binary007: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2021
The Virgin among them.

2 Likes

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by sunshineV(f): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2021
omo kenya and sex na like phone and charger but wait...

who dey date prisoners?
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Jack005(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2021
KOnji is no respecter of gender or persons grin grin
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2021
If your husband na. I will second the motion
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2021
They ought to turn lesbians and fucck themselves for there, what do they need men for? Chimamanda Adichie should be allowed to visit and lecture them on feminism.

1 Like

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Brunicekid(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2021
EmmanuelBanks:
well if you ask me that's a good thing the government should approve....for an inmate doin life, atleatst the little thin the govt can do is granting him or her a little favour...

whether u like it or not my brothers and sisters KONJI NA BASTARD

And the first time you tasted sex, believe me, you would want to be having it all the motherfvcckking time

that's why some Rev. sisters that have had sex before becoming a sister find it very difficult to stay away from low key sex
BIG LIE! YOU CAN CONTROL SEX!!!

1 Like

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by AbijaJ: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Chop you how? Are you a shawarma or burger?
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Debaddest(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2021
Brunicekid:
BIG LIE! YOU CAN CONTROL SEX!!!
Chief controller, I hail ooh.
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by englishmart(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Based on onions wey una be na. Anything wey make my babe-to-be go prison, magana don kare be that na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Slynation(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2021
nawa oO....allow which boyfriend to chop them, that place they no-go washing very well, yet they looking for who to enter Tule joooor!! tule.......!!
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by hotseat: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Body, dey sey, no be firewood.
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by yemmight(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2021
Kenya is really different.
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Joystark(f): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2021
Hahahhahaha

Wahala for who no get who to chop her work o
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2021
these ladies are sex starved

the govt should come to their rescue
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by oluwole70525: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by Brayss(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wetin Davido eyes no go see for Burna hand undecided
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by talk2hb1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
OfficialAwol:
I unread this news.

I refuse to start 2021 with wack news.

They didn't know they'd miss the sweetness of d"ck when they were committing crime?

Look at beauties in prison...

And some are serving life sentence.

Beautiful outside, ugly inside.

Tueh!
Its not all in prison are criminal, neither all not in prison ain't no criminal.
Make we no be residence of prison
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by dadebayo1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Warder man go chop una tire...... grin
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by deltateam: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
binary007:
The Virgin among them.

In front is the most beautiful in the picture.

Can you see her?
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by THeCvExpert: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Body no be fire wood
Re: Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. by TANID(m): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nbotee:
Lol ; D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct Couple On Farm In Osun / Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid / Six Policemen, LASTMA Official Arrested For Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.