Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Killed Her And I Don't Feel Guilty (fiction) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Killed Her And I Don't Feel Guilty (fiction) (290 Views)

My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / I Love You, But I Am Guilty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Killed Her And I Don't Feel Guilty (fiction) by zykita(f): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2021
I killed her and I don't feel guilty
Hey
I know everyone is looking for me and you probably hate me too. I just want you to know that I don't feel any remorse. I don't feel guilty for killing her. As a matter of fact, I wish I killed her in a better say. Slower. I wish I could make her feel every pain she made me feel.

Go ahead, call me murderer but she murdered me first. She took the part that made me human. I gave her every last of my being and what did I get in return, betrayal.

You know, I was like God to her. Maybe even nicer. Do you know who was there when her parents kicked her out with a baby in her womb? That's right me. I was there with her. I took care of her even though the baby wasn't mine. I made her comfortable. Gave her a roof over her head.
When she lost the baby after her birth. Or when she killed the baby. It's kind of our little secret.
Read more
https://kitavibez.com/i-killed-her-and-i-dont-feel-guilty/

(1) (Reply)

Lord Of The Flies By William Golding / African Human Rights Essay Competition: IHRAF Unveils Judges / Because Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.