Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,500 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

This Is Why Ex Bbnaija Tacha Was Happy This Wee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Why Ex Bbnaija Tacha Was Happy This Wee (169 Views)

Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador / Throw Back To When Tacha Was Slut Shamed For Attending Bbnaija Audition. / Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Ex Bbnaija Tacha Was Happy This Wee by iturujames: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2021
http://nairahit.com/2021/01/06/tacha-rejoice-ask-she-was-followed-by-nicki-minaj/

Ex-Big Brother Naija star Tacha recently in her prime rejoice in a thriller after the American rapper followed her on Instagram.

She took to her Instagram and bragged about her new success which she announced via her Instagram video.

Popular words from her stated:

“Just look at me, I am not at a Nigerian level again, don’t send me an email”

“Nicki Minaj followed me on Instagram, I am not at a Nigerian level anymore”

Watch video below;

(1) (Reply)

Fitness Is Life, Health Is Wealth. Exercise Daily / Best Of Callmiwhizzy Comedy That Got Everyone Talking / Wazobia Builders: Where's He From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.