Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,754 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Don’t Buy A Property Because Everybody Is Buying Rather Use This Strategy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don’t Buy A Property Because Everybody Is Buying Rather Use This Strategy (501 Views)

Hotbit Arbitrage: Make $100 Daily With This Strategy / Crypto Arbitrage - Make $100 Daily With This Strategy / Should I Sell A Property And Go Into Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Buy A Property Because Everybody Is Buying Rather Use This Strategy by cbi24: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Don’t buy a property because everybody is buying rather buy a property where development is growing.

People that have created lot of wealth from real estate follow the a simple strategy called CPEL
strategy.

Following the CPEL STRATEGY has helped me and through my real estate investment even in economic upheaval.

In fact, I make more money in
economic upheaval through Real Estate.

I teach real estate investors around the world how to apply these same timeless and
universal value system and they are ever grateful to me for that.

The CPEL strategy is a node of codes used by master real estate investors.

‘ CPEL’ is an acronym for a value system
which drives the appreciation of properties anywhere in the
world

A piece of land is a piece of land everywhere and anywhere.

However, there are factors that determine the value and that is what the *CPEL strategy* hinges on.

These factors are wealth
accelerator.

Wherever they go, that is where money goes.

So,
you have to be timely and be on the lookout for such opportunities for property investment.

In my next post,I will explain further, give you examples , statistics and how you can apply CPEL strategy in your next real estate investment

Feel FREE to give me a thumb up � if you like this post

I will continue with this trend

©️ source http://landproperty.ng

1 Like

Re: Don’t Buy A Property Because Everybody Is Buying Rather Use This Strategy by cbi24: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Before You Buy Any Land In 2021 Consider Using This Strategy (Part 2)

In my last article, I shared a strategy called CPEL.

And I remember telling you that people have created a lot of wealth from real estate following this simple strategy call CPEL strategy

Note: CPEL is an acronym for a value system which drives the appreciation of properties anywhere in the world

Today I will pick one of the strategies and explain

These should be your checklist for property investment in 2021 and beyond.

1️ C -Commerce

As an intelligent investor, you must find answers to these
questions:

Where is the money?

*Where is the money going?

•Where will the money be?

Always be on the lookout for where enterprise is growing;

Where new businesses are emerging and people are exchanging money for goods and services.

Land is about people and its value is attached to the kind of people that are around it.

Aliko Dangote , the richest man in Africa wrote in July, 2018 _“ Lagos is more than ready for business. Our refinery, petrochemical, fertilizers and has projected will generate N8 trillion per annum for Nigeria when fully on stream.”_

Can you see growth and money right there?

Where commerce is, that is where money
flows.

It is the flow of wealth in the land that determines the value of the land itself.

The Lekki Free Trade Zone in Lagos Nigeria has been rated as the fasting growing Free Trade Zone in the world according to the Report by World Bank as stated by Estatehome.

The incessant development of industries and economic driven projects has led to the upsurge of commerce in Ibeju Lekki with lots of multi-billion dollars industries and projects.

It is strategically positioned for the U.S and European market as it faces the Atlantic Ocean from the south and also the Western Africa market of 300million population as it borders with the Lekki Lagoon.

This makes The Free Trade Zone axis a good location for smart investors to own properties.

The commercial activity in a place is what determines the value of land due to demand and each time demand becomes higher than supply that is how you make a fortune from your property.

Let’s look at the Lekki Free Trade Zone which has made Ibeju Lekki a good investment location.

According to Wikipedia, “ a
free-trade Zone is a class of special economic zone. It is a geographical area where goods may be landed, stored, handled, manufactured, or reconfigured, and re-exported under specific customs regulation and generally not subject to customs duty
.”

As a result, it is always a center of international trade which is geared to boost a country’s economy.

The development in the area is rapid and ongoing, some even refer to the area as the new Lagos.

The commercial center of Lagos State seems to be shifting gradually towards the area with much effort being put into developing industries and infrastructure.

The projection of the economy of Lagos shows that Ibeju Lekki will account for 75% of Lagos state wealth by 2025.

Some of the projects and industries that will drive the upsurge of commerce in Ibeju Lekki include the development of Africa biggest refinery (Dangote Refinery), Petrochemical Plant and Fertilizer Plant by the richest man in Africa Aliko Dangote.

The refinery would be the 6th largest in the world with a processing capacity of 650,000 barrels of oil per day.

The Fertilizer plant be the largest in the world.

There are other projects like The Lekki International Airport, Lekki Deep Seaport, Pan
African University, St. Augustine University, Lekki Golf Course, a proposed 4th Main Bridge and a whole lot of Resort Beaches and Tourist Centers.

These projects have been described as a game-changer and a catalyst to the Africa
economy transformation.

When you see the massive commerce and development that would be in a place like Eko Atlantic, what comes to your mind?

Commerce should be your watch principle when investing in a property because it is what guarantees its appreciation.

Let's end it here today

Expect part 3 soon

Give a thumb up if this makes sense

In case you want me to send you the previous articles or the next article Whats App me in +2348164741041

Also in case you want me to help you make the right choice in selecting a good land to buy, you can also WhatsApp me too

Talk to you soon
Re: Don’t Buy A Property Because Everybody Is Buying Rather Use This Strategy by cbi24: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Before You Buy Any Land In 2021 Consider Using This Strategy(Part 4)

I have been doing this article series for some weeks now

I believe these articles have been useful to you.☺️

If you missed the previous articles, you can contact me on WhatsApp with +2348164741041,and I will send them to you

Today I want to talk about the next strategy.

Which Is POPULATION

Real estate is not just about location but population.

People are the gold on which real estate is banked up with.

Population obeys the law of demand and supply.

The value of a land is *not* determined by the land itself but by the number of people that
want to use it.

It will interest you to know that Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria by land mass but the most populated at the same time.

Not only that, it is the most populous city in the whole Africa

..currently with over 21 million people.

However, it is the economy capital city of Africa.

The size poses both problems and opportunities. But always play as an advantage player.

The rule for massive wealth creation
says, “ where there is problem, there is money.”

If you learn to treat this problem as an opportunity, you will create massive wealth opportunities for yourself.

About 6,000 people migrated to Lagos daily.

That is adding to the population of Lagos in a massive way.

Lagos is limited in land but the population is growing in an exponential way.

Looking at the population matrix will show you how the value of land will help you create capital growth.

It is not a rocket science but a simple planned science that needs you to be vigilant and alert to the opportunity that is available to you right now.

It won’t always be there but being willing to take
a step right now can help you to create a brighter future or rather help you buy a better future for you and your generation.

The next point is..

�� EMPLOYMENT

Property is a people business.

In Lekki Free Trade Zone, the rental income generated for properties is rising higher rapidly.

It is surprising to a lot of people that what makes it so is the employment.

Employment affects the value of land and rent in
any axis.

Lekki Free Trade Zone is in record to create more than three hundred thousand *(300,000)* jobs directly and six hundred
thousand jobs *(600,000)* jobs indirectly.

Dangote refinery will create employment for over *230,000* people.

That is massive...

Can you see the opportunity for growth via employment?

Also, Dangote Lekki Jetty is providing a lot of jobs currently.

Commerce and employment go hand in hand, little wonder why
Victoria Island is one of the most expensive place to buy a
property. It is the commercial hub of Lagos.

I believe you have learnt something from this article.

Give a thumb up � if this makes sense

In case you want me to send you the previous articles or the next article WhatsApp me

My Name Is Dennisisong : I'm The 1st Realtor You Should Called To Help You Get Property With High Return On Investment & The Last Person You'll Need��. For Questions Whatsapp/Call +2348164741041
Talk to you soon

©️ DennisIsong

(1) (Reply)

How To Set-up A Pos Business With 100k In 2021 / Invest In Zugacoin Today And Smile To The Bank / How To Invest Without Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.