Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Code To Send "setttings" To In Order To Activate My Mtn Browser - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Code To Send "setttings" To In Order To Activate My Mtn Browser (4621 Views)

How To Activate Windows 10 / I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Code To Send "setttings" To In Order To Activate My Mtn Browser by supertonex(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2011
pls wat code do i send settings to in order to activate my browser fone, plsss help mi asap
Re: The Code To Send "setttings" To In Order To Activate My Mtn Browser by 2sleek2NV(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2011
send "settings" to 3888,
NB: it doesn't work for all phones. you will need to contact the call centre if it doesn't work on your phone otherwise look for someone that can do a manual setting for your phone.
Re: The Code To Send "setttings" To In Order To Activate My Mtn Browser by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2011
18G EVERY MONTH/54G IN THREE IS UNSTOPPABLE BY NOBODY!!!
ENJOY FULL DOWNLOAD,WATCH LIVE!!! EVENT AROUND THE WORLD
OPEN ALL TH SECURED SITE LIKE FOREX.GMAIL,YAHOO.HOMAIL
DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE,MUSIC AND OTHERS
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK WITH
GEJ MGBENKA IFEANYI

(1) (Reply)

Need A Foreign Proxy (IP) + De Best Internet Accelerator?(all-in-one) / Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush / "TPM Could Not Be Initialized" On Dell Latitude 610, Anyone With Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.