Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Travel To Brazil And Venezuela - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Travel To Brazil And Venezuela (7107 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by suxes2005(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hi all,

If you need visa to Brazil and Venezuela
contact me for the best price

(Pls dnt ask if there's job or anything there
as I do not know, just visa alone)

pear_prince at yahoo.com

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by dellnet: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2011
how much for both? tourist/ business do I have to show at the embassy? incase I am denied oonko?
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by suxes2005(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2011
dell_net:

how much for both? tourist/ business do I have to show at the embassy? incase I am denied oonko?

Are you asking for yourself or for someone else?
No denial on this ones they are 100% sure, lol

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by dellnet: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
You have not answered any of my questions and in my previous post there is already answer to your question. How are you sure no denial?
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by suxes2005(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
dell_net:

You have not answered any of my questions and in my previous post there is already answer to your question. How are you sure no denial?

Hmnn as for price i dont wanna post it here
Contact me on YIM or gimme a call i'm okay with that

As per denial, I am 101% sure about that.

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by dellnet: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2011
Are you a travel agent? Can I know the process you will use in applying? I just want to be sure you can handle it.
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by Jincheng: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2011
**Subscribing**
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by shollyboy2: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
how about a student visa to brazil?
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by snowdrops(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2011
what types of visas do you assist in processing? Does it give permission to work as that would be vital.
I would definitely chose Brazil over venezuela as that country is poverty stricken. I know from first hand experience.
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by suxes2005(m): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2011
dell_net:

Are you a travel agent? Can I know the process you will use in applying? I just want to be sure you can handle it.

sholly_boy:

how about a student visa to brazil?

snowdrops:

what types of visas do you assist in processing? Does it give permission to work as that would be vital.
I would definitely chose Brazil over venezuela as that country is poverty stricken. I know from first hand experience.

The visas are visit visa
Brazil is 3 months multiple entry visa

Venezuela is 1 yr multiple entry

@Dell net, when you are ready, you only bring your
pp for the brazil visa and also 2 passport fotos then you
will show proof of available of funds cos the link we use
do help get it within 2 weeks max

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by dellnet: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
Venezuela is 1 yr multiple entry- what category is this?
What do you mean proof of available of funds? is this bank account statement, employment letter or what? can you get this for me?
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by snowdrops(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
I will need one for brazil come 2014. Boy i need to be there at the world cup by his grace.
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by suxes2005(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2011
snowdrops:

I will need one for brazil come 2014. Boy i need to be there at the world cup by his grace.

LOL

dell_net:

Venezuela is 1 yr multiple entry- what category is this?
What do you mean proof of available of funds? is this bank account statement, employment letter or what? can you get this for me?

No upfront payment but you must show that you can
pay as soon as your visa comes out.

The Veneezuela is a year multiple entry visit visa

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by dellnet: 4:50am On Apr 01, 2011
suxes2005:

No upfront payment but you must show that you can
pay as soon as your visa comes out.

The Veneezuela is a year multiple entry visit visa

SHALOM

You keep on saying The Veneezuela is a year multiple entry visit visa, what category is this? So you are saying if I mail my passport to you how I am sure you will mail it back to me?
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by Fogman(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2011
dell_net:

You keep on saying The Veneezuela is a year multiple entry visit visa, what category is this? So you are saying if I mail my passport to you how I am sure you will mail it back to me?

Why ll you want to mail you passport when u are residing in nigeria? If you trully needs the visa, pick up ur phone and call him to trash ur questions.
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by vachiston: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2011
Surely all one need do is apply at the embassy .
Fill out the forms,pay the small fee, SIMPlE!!
What r the odds of being denied anyway? Hence the 101% guarantee.
Do it Yourself
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by suxes2005(m): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2011
dell_net:

Oga sorry i didnt answer ur question
Its 1 year multiple entry visit visa. It takes
max of 3 weeks to come out. Of course i will
mail your pp back to you nah

Fogman:

Why ll you want to mail you passport when u are residing in nigeria? If you trully needs the visa, pick up your phone and call him to trash your questions.

Maybe he is not in lag

vachiston:

Surely all one need do is apply at the embassy .
Fill out the forms,pay the small fee, SIMPlE!!
What r the odds of being denied anyway? Hence the 101% guarantee.
Do it Yourself

Its not always as easy as you think it could be
but you can try it anyways

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by dellnet: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
The main thing is how much for both? You can send me YIM http://edit.yahoo.com/config/send_webmesg?.target=winterhog999
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by sadboy: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2011
tell us prices here dont scam privatly
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by sadboy: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
tell us prices here dont scam privatly
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by suxes2005(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
dell_net:

The main thing is how much for both? You can send me YIM http://edit.yahoo.com/config/send_webmesg?.target=winterhog999

Hi, Brazil is 250k 3 months mutiple entry and no upfront
Venezuela is 450k 1 year musltiple entry visit visa.

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by dellnet: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
ok what is your mailing address I will send it through DHL but we will talk about discount shay?
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by suxes2005(m): 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
Call me up please i cant put that here

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by justwise(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2011
The cost of Brazilan TOURIST VISA for  Nigeria     is   £52.00       convert that to Naira will give u N12,883.5

So suxes2005 what is the N250.000.00 for?

That of Venezuela is even cheaper.

Just like[b] dell_net [/b] asked b4, is this visa for business, tourist or what?

1 Like

Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by sadboy: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2011
alot of scammers and thieves on NL. HEHE atleast 100K should be enough because of statement of account. what do you think scammer
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by sadboy: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2011
alot of scammers and thieves on NL. HEHE atleast 100K should be enough because of statement of account. what do you think scammer
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by suxes2005(m): 12:43am On Apr 02, 2011
justwise:

The cost of Brazilan TOURIST VISA for  Nigeria     is   £52.00       convert that to Naira will give u N12,883.5

So suxes2005 what is the N250.000.00 for?

That of Venezuela is even cheaper.

Just like[b] dell_net [/b] asked b4, is this visa for business, tourist or what?

Its simple, if you can get it for N12, 883 then go get it,

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by dellnet: 5:06am On Apr 02, 2011
suxes2005:

Call me up please i cant put that here

SHALOM
I tried calling you but can't get to you. Why is your price so high and 3 weeks? this is making me so skeptical is it possible if we can talk on pc to pc call using yahoo? If you think you can work on the duration and price then I think we can strike a deal and more people will be coming to you through me. To make everything legal and supporting and evidentially true I will need photo copy of your government ID, for example passport, national ID, or drivers license. This way I know you are a true Nigerian and law abiding citizen. Also send your mailing address and the discount account to my YIM.
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by justwise(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2011
suxes2005:

Its simple, if you can get it for N12, 883 then go get it,

SHALOM

You are far too greedy, a visiting visa to[b] Venezuela [/b] for almost half a million Naira?
Where in the world have u seen anybody pay that much for visiting visa?
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by LoveKing(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2011
justwise:

You are far too greedy, a visiting visa to[b] Venezuela [/b] for almost half a million Naira?
Where in the world have u seen anybody pay that much for visiting visa?

My thoughts exactly. This is just like the Qatar own when the visa fee is N30,000 but gullible and greedy folks charge N750,000 and the visa is not understandable. But for God sake why Venezuela? Wetin dey happen there?
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by justwise(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2011
LoveKing:

My thoughts exactly. This is just like the Qatar own when the visa fee is N30,000 but gullible and greedy folks charge N750,000 and the visa is not understandable. But for God sake why Venezuela? Wetin dey happen there?

Its shocking, 10yrs Uk visiting visa will cost u N 172,250 and the same amount for 10yrs Business visa for the UK,
How can a normal human being charge half a million naira for Venezuela visiting visa? People are pure greedy.
Re: Travel To Brazil And Venezuela by steve13(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
Just passing by,am neither with the attackers or the agents,my own is this,brazil visa is expensive cos people goes there to buy 100% brazilian hair,shoes and other stuffs for sale,then if ure against the op on price pls give people plan B,they will humbly follow you since its cheap on ya side,2011 is running to ending,do something positive in the life of one person,find a useful link and pass it around,offer something even if its not too good but let's hear you out,don't always condemn with out any solution coming from you,we in this NL community should be able to offer help to each other,God will bless you as YOU offer people something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Little Girl (photo) / White Girl Stabs Her Millionaire Nigerian Boyfriend To Death In Miami / Police Storm Kidnappers’ Den In Bauchi, Rescue 16 Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.