Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class (515 Views)

Kanye West Provides Thousands Of Meals To Those Affected By Coronavirus / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class by Edusteve(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
For most us that travel through air I'm sure your experience with first class is different from that of Business or economic class. Today I'm going to be sharing different kinds of meal they serve on first class. And also how best to enjoy them. Believe me first class experience is totally different from that of the rest but is a must to travel through first class anyway, is just once in a while to have that beautiful experience. https://needinfors..com/2021/01/here-are-different-kinds-of-meals-you.html

Re: Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class by Edusteve(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
More

Re: Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class by Edusteve(m): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
More

Re: Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class by Organsmuggler(f): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
No fufu and ofe nsala? undecided I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class by popsy2(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Where is Akpu and Egusi?

1 Like

Re: Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class by dawnomike(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
If these are what is on the menu, ayam not interested... But I so much love the comfort and luxury it offers
Re: Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class by illicit(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
No Amala and ewedu
Re: Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class by Hammergirl: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
The only thing I love there is the bedroom. The food is zero for me. They should have included eba with vegetable soup.
Re: Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class by offset67(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
no ogbolor soup and starch undecided
Re: Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class by lagusboyyy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
No pounded yam and øbe ishapa...

YAWNS!
Re: Here Are Different Kinds Of Meals You Get On First Class by Edusteve(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities React To The Charlie Charlie Challenge (watch Video) / Tundeednuts Blocks Mr Macaroni On Instagram| See Why / Instagram Has Banned Tundeednut Page Again - Speed Darlington Speaks(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.