Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area (1122 Views)

Best Meat Supplier In Nigeria / Going Into Commdities Biz Like Water Melon,pepper / Regular Ago Supplier In Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area by osdagric(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hi,

Several hectares of water melon are under cultivation already. And it is waiting for new suppliers to come on board. If you are interested or you know someone who does, the opportunity is yours before harvest. We are marketing this crop in a superb way and we are giving new entrants this opportunity. I am available
Re: How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area by osdagric(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hello,
this opportunity is still on for u. the beginning of life change is a positive change of actions.
Re: How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area by osdagric(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2011
Becoming a distributor for in agricultural chains is one way to become active in agriculture and its market chains.

One, it affords you to become more market oriented even if you think of going into production later.
Two, you are able to quickly get your feet on the line. you become ACTOR fast.
Three, you also get into business with little or NO CAPITAL.

And so, my dear folks, this opportunity still stares you: YOU CAN BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR OF WATER MELON, NOW THAT NEW SEASON ROLLS IN.
Re: How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area by omaid: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
we are based in the north,ginger warehouse in kachia and kafanchan,sesame seed warehouse in lafia,
we offer you the best price because we source directly from the farm

olumuyiwa idowu
32 burun str
trikania,
kaduna
Nigeria

+2348136992521,+2348098254055
omaidassociates@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area by osdagric(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2011
Thanks Omaid

I have seen your post. And I really thank you for your information. May God bless you over there in Kaduna as you help farmers make their livelihoods through your service. Pls keep it up.

It may be a blessing to also work together between Ekiti and Kaduna.
Re: How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area by papapee: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2012
we deal in cassava flour,,starch,chips,maize ,sorghum,yam flour,yam,soybeans,potatoes from the north and part of the south,l just sent you a text few minutes ago
Re: How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area by feasy1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2012
omaid:

we are based in the north,ginger warehouse in kachia and kafanchan,sesame seed warehouse in lafia,
we offer you the best price because we source directly from the farm

olumuyiwa idowu
32 burun str
trikania,
kaduna
Nigeria

+2348136992521,+2348098254055
omaidassociates@gmail.com

Hi Muyiwa, Do you export ginger and garlic? do you do CIF?

papa pee:

we deal in cassava flour,,starch,chips,maize ,sorghum,yam flour,yam,soybeans,potatoes from the north and part of the south,l just sent you a text few minutes ago

papa pee, do you bag the cassava and yam flour in 1kg, 2kg, 5kgs or you have then in larger bags?
Re: How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area by osdagric(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
Thank you all,
for your replies and text messages. Permit me to refer you to my previous posts to get started.
There is a lot already discussed. please see my blog below and take the next steps. There is a good no of interests received so far. Others are joining this list. You may get to my blog below to find out why, how and when. Thanks
Re: How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area by osdagric(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2012
Free online training starts for our Local Distributors on Friday 13th. But registration closes on Thursday 12th. you can check for more details from the blog for yourselves. God bless you.
Re: How To Become A Big Time Water Melon Supplier In Your Area by papapee: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2012
in larger bags

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some That Produces Wristband / Where Can I Get 100tonnes Of Garri Monthly / I Need Candle Importers Plssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.