Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,151 members, 7,867,349 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Am Not Dead: Jackie Chan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Am Not Dead: Jackie Chan (862 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Jackie Chan Vs Jet Li. Who Do You Think Will Win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Dead: Jackie Chan by Divain: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hollywood star Jackie Chan has assured his fans that contrary to his death rumours online, he is alive and well.

The actor is the latest celebrity to join the rank of celebrities who have been killed online. The other stars, who had to fight their death on the world wide web are Johnny Depp, Harrison Ford and Miley Cyrus.

"Jackie is alive and well. He did not suffer a heart attack and die, as was reported on many social networking sites and in online news reports," the star posted a note on his Facebook page.

Chan, 56, is working hard, however, continues the note: "Jackie is fine and is busy preparing for the filming of his next movie."

The Rush Hour star has also uploaded a photo of himself dated March 29 on his website showing him meeting with top Japanese officials, to convince the skeptics.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?ID=ENTEN20110172600&keyword=hollywood&subcatg=MOVIESWORLD&nid=95219&cp
http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?ID=ENTEN20110172600&keyword=hollywood&subcatg=MOVIESWORLD&nid=95219
Re: I Am Not Dead: Jackie Chan by Brite02(m): 3:47am On Apr 03, 2011
Thank goodness he's alive, i thought as much. Still i keep wondering when all this rumor thing will stop, imagine someone carrying rumors of one's death!

(1) (Reply)

Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting!!! / Old Spice Crazy / 'enter The Dragon' Turns 40: What You Didn’t Know About Bruce Lee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.