Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Tacha Responds To Shades From Celebrating Nicki Minaj's Follow Back On Ig(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Responds To Shades From Celebrating Nicki Minaj's Follow Back On Ig(pics) (415 Views)

“Don’t Be Unfortunate” - Linda Ikeji Tells Zlatan Ibile Over Comment On IG. Pics / Rihanna Looking Bursty & Beautiful On New IG Pics / Justin Bieber Shows Off His Bro, Tony Bieber On Ig(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Responds To Shades From Celebrating Nicki Minaj's Follow Back On Ig(pics) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
controversial BBN star Natacha Akide has(via her instagram story) responded to trolls who are against her for celebrating after worldwide recognised rap goddess Nicki Minaj follows her back on instagram.

She says the shady reactions she got were merely out of "Jealousy"!

She also added that she would be going for Kim Kardashian next!

You rock QUEEN!! cheesy cheesy

Her celebrity fanbase known as the Titans have been trending the situation with the hashtag #TachaXNickiMinaj and has topped twitter trends table countless times today!

Screenshot of her IG story below!

Re: Tacha Responds To Shades From Celebrating Nicki Minaj's Follow Back On Ig(pics) by NextD18: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Clout chaser.
Re: Tacha Responds To Shades From Celebrating Nicki Minaj's Follow Back On Ig(pics) by Organsmuggler(f): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
attention seeking ho! , I love Nicki tho
Re: Tacha Responds To Shades From Celebrating Nicki Minaj's Follow Back On Ig(pics) by JaneYave(f): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Grow up lady!
Re: Tacha Responds To Shades From Celebrating Nicki Minaj's Follow Back On Ig(pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

If I ask her to give me a brief history on how the 'Instagram' she's using came to being, I bet she can't give me an expatiated details on it.

But she's here rolling mouth saying 'Social media leave it for Tasha '.

Beauty without brain, is no beauty to me.
Re: Tacha Responds To Shades From Celebrating Nicki Minaj's Follow Back On Ig(pics) by Emptoluwani: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Inferiority complex
Re: Tacha Responds To Shades From Celebrating Nicki Minaj's Follow Back On Ig(pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
its a necessary waneka o tima o
Re: Tacha Responds To Shades From Celebrating Nicki Minaj's Follow Back On Ig(pics) by TANID(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Organsmuggler:
attention seeking ho! , I love Nicki tho
exactly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let People Dislike You; They Don't Put Money In Your Pocket - Toke Makinwa / Ini Edo Cheers As RMD Celebrates Two Million Instagram Followers / Nigerian Singer Wizkid Linkup With His Children Tife And Zion In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.