Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Religion Is A Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religion Is A Scam (309 Views)

Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria / Religion Is Slavery.(pics) / "No Religion Is Greater Than Another" - Pastor Yemi Osinbajo... ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Is A Scam by Cashsteady(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
I know some brainwashed idiot will come for me. Nigerians pls tell me what exactly have u gained from religion? you lot pray everyday, go to church everyday yet ur life isn't a bit better.. Because of religion this useless shithole is getting worse while other ahtiest countries are better .. funny when many Nigerians don't know 90% of the prophet we have in this shithole are fraudsters using ur offering money to ball yet u lot still live in slum waiting for god to come and help ur ass..

90% of Chinese are athiest yet their country is million years develop than this shithole.. The athiest China would destroy the religious Nigeria in 30mins.. Nigerians u are being scammed, Christianity doesn't exist, neither does god ur destiny is ur hand if u want to become rich it's in ur hand no one will come from the sky to give u money..wake up! I'm pretty sure if u check top 50 richest men in Nigeria like 20 are pastors while u lot can't even make top billions

I dare u to prove God exists .

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Scam by Teaveapoet(f): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
It is well
Re: Religion Is A Scam by edoairways: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Cashsteady I understand that you don't like religion however this so called religion had exposed you. Thanks to religion, some cultural practices are now obsolete except you want to practice them.
Re: Religion Is A Scam by Cashsteady(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Teaveapoet:
It is well

since u have being going to church.. has ur life improved? do u have millions in ur account? do u have 2 houses? my sister wake up you are being scammed
Re: Religion Is A Scam by Cashsteady(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
edoairways:
Cashsteady I understand that you don't like religion however this so called religion had exposed you. Thanks to religion, some cultural practices are now obsolete except you want to practice them.

religion didn't expose me to any shit... majority of the Yahoo boys u are seeing took their destiny in their hand that's why they all making it big u will never see any Yahoo boy going to church and asking God to provide for him because they nothing would happen
Re: Religion Is A Scam by Teaveapoet(f): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Cashsteady:

since u have being going to church.. has ur life improved? do u have millions in ur account? do u have 2 houses? my sister wake up you are being scammed

Why are you so bitter? I might not have those things you mentioned but I have peace of mind and breathe of life. Those two cant be bought with money or material things.
Re: Religion Is A Scam by fykes(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Cashsteady:

If millions in ur account is the only reality of an improved life to u and ur kind, u will never get it. Cos God isn't mocked he knows ur heart.
Some people are born into wealth, they didn't choose their parents just like u here ranting u didn't choose ur birth place none of us did.
Finally Christianity isn't a call to worship God nor a religion as such... An if u continue to see it as such...ur misery will continue.
My life is rooted in Christ Jesus and nothing compares not in cash nor in kind to the excellency of a life in Christ.
To every one his own
Re: Religion Is A Scam by Barbsamiin: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Cashsteady:

Haha. grin
You that did'nt go to church how much improvement you've got, how much money you've got in ur account, how many houses do you have after finding out religion is a scam. When life fails you turn back to God or ask for advice don't come and share your stresses with us ABEG.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Scam by edoairways: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Cashsteady:

religion didn't expose me to any shit... majority of the Yahoo boys u are seeing took their destiny in their hand that's why they all making it big u will never see any Yahoo boy going to church and asking God to provide for him because they nothing would happen
Those yahoo boys may not live long. If only you knew what transpired behind the scene, you would give thanks to God. Just yesterday a yahoo boy was caught in one town when he tried to kill a little girl
Re: Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
When things don't work for them, they blame religion.
Re: Religion Is A Scam by NwaNimo1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Cashsteady:
I know some brainwashed idiot will come for me. Nigerians pls tell me what exactly have u gained from religion? you lot pray everyday, go to church everyday yet ur life isn't a bit better.. Because of religion this useless shithole is getting worse while other ahtiest countries are better .. funny when many Nigerians don't know 90% of the prophet we have in this shithole are fraudsters using ur offering money to ball yet u lot still live in slum waiting for god to come and help ur ass..

90% of Chinese are athiest yet their country is million years develop than this shithole.. The athiest China would destroy the religious Nigeria in 30mins.. Nigerians u are being scammed, Christianity doesn't exist, neither does god ur destiny is ur hand if u want to become rich it's in ur hand no one will come from the sky to give u money..wake up! I'm pretty sure if u check top 50 richest men in Nigeria like 20 are pastors while u lot can't even make top billions

I dare u to prove God exists .

Which one?

(1) (Reply)

COVID19: Lagos Directs Civil Servants To Work From Home Till February 1 / 2023: Tinubu Never Instructed Me To Convene Meeting On Lagos APC Crisis- Olusi / Nnamdi Kanu Is Jealous Of Biafra People Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.