Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? (281 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? by Maskedme1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
In recent time, there seems to be rising cases of abominable sexual relationship among people too related by blood.

Such sexual relationship (most times involving rape) are mostly seen among a father figure and a daughter.

More recently too, the social media has been awashed with arguments on why DNA is necessary once a child is born.

I'm in my thought now and it crossed my mind: what if these cases --most-- are a result of these men not being the biological fathers to these girls??

Sorry the topic appears more like a complete research than a question. But has anyone thought of this??
Re: Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? by Stacyomolola(f): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Such abominable cases are mostly not always because of the dad not being the biological parent.
The dad could be the biological parent but pure lust, seduction, curse from past relationship or even hereditary challenge are the main causes of recent incest in families today.

1 Like

Re: Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? by Maskedme1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Stacyomolola:
Such abominable cases are mostly not always because of the dad not being the biological parent.
The dad could be the biological parent but pure lust, seduction, curse from past relationship or even hereditary challenge are the main causes of recent incest in families today.

Those are very plausible causes...
But is it possible that we're neglecting or not thinking towards another plausible cause such as the question raised in this thread??

(1) (Reply)

Should Pets Share The Same Bed With Their Owners? / Rottweiler Puppies / Are Baby Swings Good For Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.